"i kno-" she cut me off

" and i" she stopped " you know!" 

"i over reacted. i know you didnt mean to. and trust me i know its easy to get lost in Niallers eyes. i have done it before" she giggled. i took a sip out of my water.

"thanks and i-i- i think i love you" she blurted out i spit out my water and my eyes widen.

"YOU SAID WHAT!"

"you heard me. i think i do. but im not 100% sure because i have never been in love before"

"of course you have, stan remember"

"no, memery loss remember" we laughed

"i give you a minute to run before the tickel monster gets you!" she got up and ran. she couldnt stop giggleing. i finally caught hold of her half a minute later.

"AHH---LU--LU---LOU---ST-ST--ST--STOP IT" she tried saying inbetween laughs. 

i stoped for 2 second "whats the magic word" then i continued

"YO--YOUR--A--LO--LOU--LOSER!" 

"NOT TRUE AND ITS LOUIS IS A SEXY BEAST"

there was a big bang on the door "LOU OPEN UP" niall yelled

"NEVER" i said still ontop of Nat but not tickling her. i gave up.

"MATE OPEN UP"

"NO WERE EATING"

"NOT MY NANDOS"

then i walked over to the door. Nat came after me and slid under my arm. i giggled.

"WHAT NIALL WERE TRYING TO HAVE A ROMANTIC DINNER"

"oh so you two love birds together?" Harry asked

"What no!" Nat said

NAT POV:

"then why are you" Zayn said pointing at me under Lou is arm. truly i slid under without realizing. i was comfortable is that a crime. oo i should use that.

"im comfortable is that a crime" i said feeling 5 pairs of eyes on me.

"yes, when you not dating him and ur best friend is just as comfortable" Harry said comming and taking my hand and pulling me from under Lou.

"HEY SHES MINE"i giggled and he put an arm around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek as we headed toward his room.  we walked in and sat on the couch.

"what happened in there?" was the first thing he said

"nothing happened Harry. why do you worry?"

"because we heard screaming and laughing and i was scared Lou killed you" he said jokingly

"ha ha very funny styles"

"oh so im still styles i see how it is i give you 2 seconds to fun" as he said that the door flew open

"NAT IM GIVING YOU 2 SECONDS TO RUN FOR YOUR LIFE" Niall yelled. i jumped and ran for my dear life into Harrys rom and locked the door

"HA you cant get me" i said as Niall banged on the door.

"YOU WILL HAVE TO COME OUT SOME TIME" he said and i sat on the king size bed.

"Nope" then the door flung open "HARRY WHAT WAS THAT FOR" i said as i saw him standing behind niall who barged in and grabbed me by the waist, threw me over his shoulder and headed out of the room.

"you ate his Nandos, what else was i suppose to do, it was either nor or later"

"LATER WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER" i yelled