The Billionaires Son

By: kikiceleste_

I smiled again, this time I noticed Nick looking across the table in my direction.

His gaze was intense, there was something about it.

It was intense, intimidating, sensual, but charming all at the same time.

Stop it Tessa. Said my subconscious.

You two couldn't even bare to be in the same room with one another a few weeks ago.

Stop you do not find him attractive.

I kept thinking that telling myself this would help me...but it didn't.

He moved his index finger along the rim of his glass, I every so often would catch his bright green- gray eyes look in my direction.

I looked down at my hands which were cupped together in my lap.

Stop it Tess!

"I'll help you clear the plates." His mother said to his father, after we ate.

They both stood up and took the plates into the kitchen.

Leaving me alone with him.

Crap.

Tessa Erickson is a beautiful, single, twenty-six year old woman who works for a big named company in New York City.

All was great in her life, until she got partnered with a tall, well dressed, exceedingly handsome, arrogant, flirtatious playboy named Nicolai Piercy.

Who also happens to be the son of the man who owns the company Tessa works for.

As they deal with their own personal problems inside the office and outside, will they begin to see eye to eye, will the way they feel towards each other ever change and will Tessa end up falling for The Billionaires Son?

So read along as Nick and Tessa deal with the struggles of life and love.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/20702974-the-billionaires-son