Chapter 3 Bitch-sensei

Start from the beginning

"Ah Kayano-San. Your strangling her." Sugino gestured as Nagisa struggled to get free as she was being strangled by Kayano in a hug. Though Nagisa is taller, Kayano sure is strong.

"Shouldn't we be going now. Everyone else has pretty much left to lunch" Sugino's gestured around the classroom and like he said the class was empty except for them and Bitch-sensei.

They packed up their things and began going outside.

"Nagisa-san, can we talk for a bit." Bitch-sensei asked.
"Of course. I'll meet you guys outside."

With the groups pretty much saying yes in different ways they all headed out except one.

Karma, being his mischievous self, thinking he could get some 'blackmail' material on his new toy, stood outside away from the windows so he could listen in.

Nagisa chuckled. "How amusing, does he really think he's being stealthy?"

"Nagisa-san" she turned around to look at Bitch-sensei.

"What are you doing in Japan?"
"Are you here on a mission?"

"Last time I saw you, you were in tokyo with your guardians."
'Why are you here this time.'

"Ah. My previous guardians. . . Well things happened and you know. . . I'm here now with another one. He lives here so I will be staying in Japan for a while."
'Yes this is my mission. My employer decided to send me here.'

"I see. I only know of one other Foster home here so does that mean your with him?"
'Are you staying with that Asano Bastard Again'

"Yes I'm staying there. He doesn't seem bad so I'll stick around until he is done with me."
'Yeah I'm with Master Asano again I'll just have to tolerate him till then'

"Look at you. Your as cute as I remember. I'm surprised you haven't killed anyone with your looks yet." 'Are these kids safe seeing you for real?'

: "Yes I have grown a bit. I doubt someone could actually die from my looks."
'Yes they're safe. I won't make the same mistake twice.'

: "Do you have any friends yet here in Japan? Are you alone here?" 'How many protectors did you bring. Are they here now?'

: "I have some of my friends here in this city actually. But I'm hoping to make some new ones." 'I brought some with me, they were insistent on coming. I plan to meet some that know these parts so it's easier to move around.'

: "Well if you need anything, just contact me ok?" "If you want to pair up for an assassination against that tako, inform me."

: "Thank you for your offer." "I'll take you up on that offer but I want to test someone else first."

With a polite nod of her head, Nagisa left the classroom in search of her, knew friends. Plus a certain red-head knowing that he probably left once he heard the conversation coming to an end. "Like a rabbit trying to flee without knowing that it is already caught."

The ends of her lips curled up into a smirk. "I shall enjoy my time here playing with him." With that Nagisa walked out of the building in search of her new toys.

______________________________
Paxx-Chan recap

Soooooo how was that?

Should I do a bit for nagisa and his friends doing their lunch time run down/explanation?

What do you guys think?
KarmaxNagisa
Plus
GakushuuxNagisa

-------------------------------------------

I asked you readers which OTP to do because I can't decide. On one hand she likes KarmaxNagisa but then there's GakushuuxNagisa fanfics cause there aren't many. So it's your choice either KarmaxNagisa which would be displayed during class time or GakushuuxNagisa which is a kind and caring and the total opposite to the one actually made. I'd probably have to make some home scenes with Nagisa living with them.

I think the story could be around KarmaxNagisa then maybe add like ity bity bits of GakushuuxNagisa like as them protective brother and sister.

Totally your choice since your reading this.
So give some reasons and I'll see what I can do.
So sorry if this gets out of hand. Which it pretty much is and will be.

I apologize for any future werid stuff that happens in this fanfic.

Ta-ta
🙋✌