After getting some jeans for the girl and a belt just in case the lower piece was still to loose or big for Gine. Some of his mothers old jackets that she wears ever now and then was one of the only options other wise it would be dress shirts and suits for work. Izuku got a dark brown jacket that matched the color of Gine's tail. Then some other shoes that Izuku has a black pair of sneakers. The a yellow t-shirt that his mother owned was also part of the outfit. The last bit well... Izuku did not want to go rummaging through his mothers draws for a pair of women underwear it was was too embarrassing for him so the most best possible solution would be getting some all-might boxers.

After setting up the outfit and placing it outside the bathroom, Izuku made his way to get changed out of his school uniform attire. The boy had put on a green t-shirt that was covered by a gray hoodie. Changing his lower uniform pants to black sweat pants and keeping his shoes the same.

'Okay all set to go' Izuku thought to himself as he got his phone and his wallet from the bedroom. 'Now I just have to wait for Gine then we can take off.' Izuku finished his thoughts by closing his eyes day dreaming on the couch.

"Izuku my lad if you wish to train by me then two days from now meet me at the beach in the morning but no later than that understand" Roshi instructed Izuku.

"Yes Master Roshi!" The boy replied with excitement.

Izuku felt something around his neck that tickled him a bit which forced open his eyes.

"Thanks for the outfit Izuku." A cheery voice was what he heard from Gine. Although what he saw though...

With widen eyes and a flushed red face full of embarrassment at the sight of a naked girl behind him with a tail around his neck was indeed a sight to behold. "G-G-Gine!!!! Why are you naked?!" The boy jumped off the couch and away from his nude guest.

"Oh the clothes I have them right here." She held out the folded outfit with her arms. "I just came to say thanks." The boy covered his face with his own arms not to look at the shameless display before him. "O-Oh it's no big deal, but can you change please?" Izuku politely asked Gine. "Okay let me give me a sec.." the girl was changing in front the boy.

After three minutes (granted if felt like several minutes to Izuku due to his heart racing and mind losing sanity with all the lack of decency) the two depart after Gine had changed.

Going into the city was nice change of pace for the two teens. Izuku showed the female Sayian around town with various shops and interesting locations.

To be honest Izuku was also being a tourist since he never really went out and did sight seeing sense he had no reason to nor did he have the friends at the time to do so with.

Gine really like the change of scenery from the harsh battle front to a more calm and stable environment that also peaceful.

That is until they both heard a loud explosion.

With Katsuki present time~

"My my what a wonderful vessel you would make but before we get down to business let's have some fun shall we?" The big huge pile of shit leapt at Katsuki with little time to react. The thing tackled her to the ground into a near bye road.

"Urg get off me!! You pile of shit!!" She yelled as multiple of explosions were hitting the criminal but with no affect. As the green pile of goop was constricting her movements, someone had already called the heroes.

Through her tough struggle Katsuki was rapidly being overwhelmed by the man or shit thing that was violating her.

More explosive attacks did not do anything to the creature only destroying the property of nearby stores and shops.