I eat the pancake rather quickly. If I was to put up with Rocky, I would have to leave now before I said or did something terrible.

-----------

I'm wearing a gold dress with ruffles travelling the whole length of the dress. The dress sits above my knees and I wear gold strapped heels to match.

"Stop panicking, its obvious," Rocky says beside me.

I stop my fidgeting hands and lay them flat against my thighs. Rocky smirks at my attempt and grabs my hand. It eases the nerves and I hate that he knows that.

He introduces me to a few people here and there. A few businessmen. Some friends. Even a journalist or two. A lot of them questioned why we kept it a secret and I couldn't come up with anything other than I didn't want to be seen in the spotlight because I didn't want to live the lifestyle that Rocky did. The one where paparazzi bombarded his every move. I hate that I lied but they believed it.

"They're here," Rocky says motioning us in their direction. He watches me for a second before whispering, "breath," in my ear.

There's a tall man who looks just as tall as Rocky and a mere few years older than him. It must be his older brother. Beside him are a happy couple, still loved up for their age. I smile, I recognise them when they used to drop Rocky off. It's his parents. Behind them is a girl, or perhaps a lady. Must be his sister. I recognise her in high school too. She was a few years younger than us. Daniella I believe her name was.

"Oh it's so good to see you dear," Rocky's mother says as she kisses his cheek. The interaction looks natural, I don't know why I expected him to have no connection with his family. He seems the cold type.

He pulls Daniella into a hug and she smacks his arm away. "Stop it, its embarrassing."

Rocky grins. "Good to see you too, sis."

He fist bumps his brother who Rocky introduces to me as Rydar. He merely shakes my hand and congratulates us both.

His parents however are a bundle of joy. His mother hugs me and tells me how beautiful I am. His father tells me he's so glad to finally meet me. They both look genuinely happy to know I'm married to their son. His father even tells me that he thinks I've grown up beautifully since he last saw me in high school. The fact that they remember me makes me even more nervous inside.

It's as if Rocky senses it because he gives my hand a reassuring squeeze.

Daniella simply nods in my direction and says hello. Before I know it, she's left the group and wondered off. She seemed cold towards me. Didn't even try like everyone else. Heck even Rydar tried. I try not to take it personally.

When the waiter walks around with a glass of champagne, I stop him as soon as we are away from his parents.

Rocky watches me and smirks. "That bad, huh?" He asks as I down the whole glass.

I nod. "I think I need another."

Rocky nods and stops the waiter again before grabbing a glass to pass to me and one for himself. I don't hesitate though, tipping the glass back, I down it in one gulp.

I can see Rocky frown beside me. "Okay," he mutters. "You might want to slow it down. We've just started the party."

I shake my head. "It's bad nerves."

He nods. "I can tell."

Maybe one night between us wouldn't be too bad. I think this soberly. I'm not drunk yet but maybe I should be if I was to spend it with him. I want to though, so desperately.

I lean against him as he takes a step back, supporting our weight by resting his hands on the table behind us. "You okay?"

I nod. "Fine," I tell him. "We married so technically I can do this."

Rocky nods. "Technically you can."

I place my finger on his lips and run my hand up his chest. Even in a suit I can feel his abs underneath the clothing.

Grabbing his champagne glass off him, I take a sip. Rocky makes a protesting sound but then I'm kissing him. I don't even know why. Perhaps to shut him up.

I pull back within seconds. "I feel disgusted."

Rocky blinks. "Is that why you kissed me?"

I tip the remainder of the glass down my throat and face him. "Have no idea why I did that. But kissing you just makes me feel disgusted in myself."

Rocky frowns as he moves my hand away from his chest and face. He doesn't utter another word as he walks off. It stings but it makes me happy at the same time. I know I hurt him.

I walk over to the makeshift bar. I order a margarita and sit on the stool top. Rocky is seen talking with his sister. She seems distraught and he's clearly trying to calm her down.

"We didn't get to talk properly before," a voice says behind me.

I turn in the stool to see Rydar take the one beside me.

"I've heard a lot of good things about you," he tells me.

I nod. "Good things?" I ask. "Well that's a great start."

Rydar laughs beside me. "You're funny," he says. "I like you."

"So how often do you see Rocky?" I ask.

"Once every few months. We don't see him often actually, but Daniella does. She's really close to him. She stays at his place often."

I nod. "So you're not surprised?" I ask. "About Rocky and I?"

"Your marriage?" Rydar asks. "Not at all. Rocky has been talking about you since high school, and if there is anything I know, Rocky doesn't give up on things he loves."

I blink. Wait what!

"Yea he should've told us but what can you do. At least he's married to you and that's all that matters."

"Me?"

Rydar smirks. "He hasn't told you, has he?"

I shake my head. "Told me what?"

Rydar lifts his hand in the air. "No can do," he says. "Sorry Sky, I guess that's something you'll have to ask my brother."

He excuses himself as if he got caught telling me a very crucial secret. I try not to show that it effects me. Whatever it is, I must know.