[7] MINHO

MINHO WHEN
you start complaining about your looks to him.

  MINHO WHENyou start complaining about your looks to him

" ugh." you say when you sit next to your best friend minho.
" what is it?" he asks you quite annoyed.
" her. it's her! she's beautiful! she's kind! she's brave!" you tell him.
it's not that you didn't find your self all of those things it's just , she was better at being all of them then you ever were.
" teresa? oh come on." he says with a laugh.
" what do you mean minho?" you ask him in all seriousness.
you had really liked minho , but he'd seen you as nothing more as a sister.
" teresa? really?" he again laughs.
" i don't get what you mean shank, do you not find her pretty?" you say.
" ya she's pretty but-" he was starting to say then you cut him off.
" ha! my point. see everyone thinks so."
" y/n just shut up okay! listen. you're beautiful. the way the skin hits y/s/t ( ur skin tone ) how your eyes glisten and how your smile could light up anyone's day." he tells you.
you sit there silent for words. you didn't know what to do so you get up and go to ask newt about it.
you looked back and saw minho whisper somthing to himself that looked like " im such a slinthead"while he was watching you walk away.

this sucks but oh well, im busy sorry:(
thanks for 100 + reads!
-m