Chapter 21 FINAL CHAPTER

Cali's P.O.V

Me: Brian You Need To Come To The Hospital Now

Brian: Why ?

Me: Aliyah's In Labor....

He Didn't Say Nothing He Just Ended The Call. So I Went Back In The Room With Aliyah.

Aliyah: What Did Boo Boo The Fool Say Now

Cali: He Answered , I Told Him And Then He Ended The Call.

Aliyah: Fuck Him Then.

Honestly It Hurts To See Aliyah Doing This AGAIN With Thus Ass Hole.

Brian's P.O.V.

After Aliyah's Mean Ass Sister Cali Called Me. I Hurried To The Hospital , Stopped At The Gift Shop And Got Some Balloons Flowers And Teddy Bears. I Went To The Front Desk For A Room Number And Went straight Up There. I Knocked And Entered The Room, I Felt Nervous Because Every Body Looked At Me Like I Was Restarted Or Something. I Walked Up To Aliyah And Gave Her The Teddy Bear I Brought For Her And The Flowers. She Took The Teddy Bear And Sat It Next To Her And Then Took The Flowers, Smelled It And Sat It With The Teddy Bear.

Me: Tomorrows Your Birthday

Aliyah: Yeah I Know

Me: What Were You Planing On Doing

Aliyah: Well Me And My Boyfriend Kyson, Brian This Is Kyson, Kyson This Is Brian. Well Anyways We Were Going To Go Out With The Kids.

I Nodded My Head And Sat Down. It Hurt When Aliyah Said Boyfriend , I See That She Moved On. Time To Get Rid Of The Boyfriend.

7 Hours Later

Aliyah's P.O.V.

I Been In Labor For 7 Hours Already. Right Now It Is 12:57. The Doctor Came Back And Checked How Many Centimeters I Am.

Doctor: Aliyah Its Time Okay. I'm Gone Count To Three Then You Push

Me: Okay

Doctor: 1... 2... 3... PUSH ! Okay Again 1... 2... 3... PUSH ! I See The Head. 1... 2... 3... PUSH ! Its A Boy. Born At 12:01 August 1st

Me: A Boy

The Doctor Gave My My Baby. I Was Happy To See My Baby , Even Though Its A Boy.

Doctor: Hold On Its Another One. Push On Three 1... 2... 3... PUSH ! Okay Again 1... 2... 3... PUSH ! 1... 2... 3... PUSH ! Its A Baby Girl!

I Heard My Baby Cry And Then The Other One Started Crying. Twins Again.

Doctor: Congrats On Your Twins, Even Though It Was Supposed To Be One The Machines Do Mess Up.

Me: Can I Hold Both Of Them.

They Gave Me Both Of Them And I Started To Cry. My Babies .

Me: Carter Anthony Collins & Kariel Aamani Collins.

_____________________________

The End ! I'll Update This Book To Let You Guys Know When The Sequel Is Up.

Follow Me On Instagram
@Mvp.Nvgga

Kik
Pretty__Red__

Facebook
Aliyah Bhadd Asx Fabien

If Yall Have Any Questions