Chapter 15

I Felt My Bed Moving Alot So I Opened My Eyes To See Tyler And Ta'Liyah Jumping On My Bed. "Why Are Yall Jumping On My Bed?" "Because You No Wake Up Wenn We Tell You" "Okay Im Up Now" "Otay, We Wann Eat Brayfast" "Alright Let Me Take A Shower And Ill Go Buy Food". I Got Up And Took A Shower, I Lotioned Up And Got Dressed. I Put On A White Beeder And Some Black Tights With My Black Studded Timberlands. I Dried My Wet Curly Hair And Put It In A Sloppy Bun & I Sprayed On My Perfume. I Grabbed My White Purse, My IPhone , Keys And Went To The Extra Room I Had That Cali And Deonte Was Sleeping In. I Knocked And Then Entered. I Tapped Cali And Told Her Im Going To Walmart Then To McDonald's To Keep An Eye Out For The Kids. I Left The Room And Went Downstairs Kissed The Kids And Left. I Got In My Car , Put Walmart In The GPS And Went There. I Got To Walmart, Parked My Car And Then Entered. I Got An Buggie (Shopping Cart) And Started Walking Around. I Found The Baby Section And Started Walking Around Rubbing My Now Growing Stomach. I Saw A Nice Pink Stroller That I Wanted But Couldn't Get Because I Don't Know The Gender As Of Yet. I Picked Up Small Baby Diapers And Wipes. I Picked Up Some Plain Small Baby Bottles. I Just Cant Wait Till I Find Out The Gender, Im Not Like The Other Pregnant People I Dont Wake Up With Morning Sickness Or Have Mood Swings Or Be Emotional Every 10 Seconds Or Have Stomach Pain's. I Started Walking Until I Accidently Bumped Into Somebody. "Im So Sorry" "Its Okay Its My Fault......" "Aliyah" I Replied. I Bumped Into A Tall Red Guy Who Was Pretty Cute... Im Lying He Was Sexy, Had Golds And Tattoos. . "Im Kyson" "I Love Your Name, I Always Wanted To Name My Son That" I Said Rubbing My Stomach. "Congratulations, Its A Boy?" "I Dont Know But If It Is I Wanted To Name Him Kyson..... I Like That". We Started Talking Walking Around And Stuff. We Went An Paid For Whatever I Had And He Walked Me To My Car. "You New Here?" He Asked "Yeah I Moved Here Yesterday" "Oh Well You Should Give Me Your Number So You Know I Can Be Your Tour Guide" I Giggled And Have Him My Number. We Said Bye And Went Our Ways, But I Couldn't Stop Thinking About Him. I Got In My Car And Drove To The Nearest McDonald's. I Went In The Drive Thru And Ordered 7 Hot Cakes Breakfast Thingy And Left. I Got Home , Everybody Was Up So We Went In The Kitchen And Gave Everybody There Food, The Kids Shared. When We Was Done They All Took A Shower And Got Dressed. We Decided To Go To Downtown Disney. We Shopped And Had Fun. We Got Back To The House At Like 3 And They All Fell Asleep. They Are Leaving In The Morning So They Went To Rest. I Kinda Got Bored Since Everybody Fell Asleep So I Decided To Google Some Ways To Start A Shop In Orlando. Before I Used To Get My Money By Setting Up Little Shows That People Go To, To Talk About Fashion, Make Up & Beauty Care. But I Think I Want To Make My Own Beauty Shop. So For The Rest Of My Day I Googled Ways And Agencies That Will Help Me Start My Shop.

.

.

5 A.m.

I Woke Up Because Cali Said They Was Getting Ready To Leave And Go Back To Key West. I Got Up To Say Bye To Them And Went Back To Bed. But For Some Odd Reason I Couldn't Fall Back To Sleep, So I Went Outside In My Backyard And Sat By The Pool. I Sat And Brought My Knees By My Chin And Raped My Arms Around My Leg's, It Was Kind Of Hard Being That Im Pregnant But I Tried. So I Sat There And Just Was Thinking About Random Things. Sometimes I Wish Life Was Better Then Now And That I Didn't Meet Brian But Im Glad I Did. If I Didn't I Wouldn't Have My 2 Babies Nor Be Pregnant With The One Im Having Now. I Got Kinda Tired And Went Back To Sleep. For Some Random Reason I Had An Idea That I Should Turn My Extra Room Into A Baby Room. I Wasn't Going To Make That A Baby Room Because I Feel Real Uncomfortable When My New Born Baby Is In Another Room From Me, But I Think It Will Be Cute If I Did Make It A Baby Room. With All That Thinking I Fell Asleep But later Woke Up By My Precious Babies Waking Me Up. I Got Up And Freshened Up. I Took Them A Bath And Dressed Them. I Put Ta'Liyah On Some Flower Pattern Shorts With A Light Pink T Shirt Tucked In With White Belt Ans Put Her On Her Aunt Pearls KD. I Made Her Hair Curly And Put On Her Light Pink Snapback That Says "Cool Kid" In White On It. I Put Her On Very Small Silver Hoop Earnings With The Matching Chain And Bracelet. Tyer On The Otherhand Had On Navy Blue Levi Shorts With A Yellow Muscle Tee And His Yellow , Navy Blue And Light Blue KD. I Curled His Hair And Put On His Gold Earning And Chain With His Ray Ban Black Shades. I Took A Shower, Lotion Up And Put On My Orange Shorts With My Light Blue T Shirt And My Ligers KD. I Put My Hair In A Sloppy Bun And Put On My Hazel Contacts. I Grabbed My Light Blue Michael Kors Purse, Phone And Keys And We Left. We Went To Discover Orlando.

Quick Update , But Follow Me On Ig @_Wackass