Chapter 9

I Honestly Dont Know What To Do. I Know Things Are Not Going To Be The Same After I Tell That Im Pregnant Again. Im Just Going To Take It Slow And Just Go With The Flow. Im Going To Call Brian And Tell Him I Need To Talk To Him. As Much As I Dont Want To I Gotta Do Whats Right And Whats Best.

*Phone Convo*

Brian: Hello

Me: Hey, Umm I Need To Talk To You

Brian: Well Then Talk

Me: Can You Just Meet Me At The Park By The House

Brian: *Sucks Teeth* Alright

*End Of Convo*

Ugh I Think Imma Leave, Im Not With This Bullshit He Have, He Need To Fix Himself.

I Stopped At McDonalds And Picked ME Up Something To Eat. I Drove To The Park And Sat At One Of Them Tables Until Brian Came. I Started Eating And Then Brian Came. "What You Wanted To Talk About" He Said While Taking Some Of My Fries. "Why You Touching My Food" "Whats Yours Is Mines. Our Food" "What Ever. I Wanted You To Come Because Of This" I Took Out The Pictures I Got From The Doctor And The Papers That Say Im Pregnant And Handed Them To Him. "Whats This" "Look At It" He Looked At The Papers & The Pictures Then Looked Up At Me "Are You Pregnant?" A Tear Slipped Out My Eye And I Nodded Yes. I Did Not Know What To Do. "Why You Crying" Brian Asked Wiping My Tear Away. "Because, The Way Things Been Lately I Dont Even Know If I Want Another Child" "What You Mean By The Way Things Been Lately" "Because You Been Kinda Off The Past Couple Off Months. You Beg Me To Move In With You, I Did And Like You Are Never There. You Come Home When Ever You Want, Always Drunk Or High, And You Be Trippin' Over Nothing. I Honestly Think You're Cheating." "Im Not Cheating, And We Both Know That" "Okay Explain How You Called Me Aisa? MY FUCKING NAME IS ALIYAH. Or What About The Cheap Ass Make Up That I Found On Your Shirt. Ohh I Gotta Good One, Explain Me How The Fuck A No Name Brand Purple Zebra Print Thong Was Found In Your Pants Pocket? All My Under Garments Are Victoria Secret , Not No Named." "I Did Not Have No Thong In My Pocket" "You Calling Me A Lier?" "Obviously" "You Know What Fuck You" I Picked Up My Trash , Threw It Out And Got In My Car And Went To His House.

When I got There I Got Some Luggages And Packed All My Clothes, All The Kids Clothes And Toys And Put It In The Trunk. I Went In Brains Room And Put The Thong I Found In His Pocket On His Bed Along With The Shirt That Had The Make Up On It. I Put The House Key On His Dresser And Got In My Car And Left. Fuck the Bullshit Ion Got Time For Little Boys.

I Got Back To My Old House And Put The Luggages In The Living room. I Need To Get Out Of This House, Maybe Move Outta State. I Got On The Computer And Looked For Some Houses. I Came Across This Beautiful House 4 Bed Room 2 Bath 2 Living Rooms And A Pool. Only For $1200. Not Bad But The Downfall Is That This House Is In Orlando And I Live In Key West. Ughh. I Wrote Down The Information About The House Maybe I Might Start A New Life.

I Text Cali To Have Momma And Daddy To Come To Her House I Really Need To Talk. She Said They Were Already At Her House To Just Come Over. I Got In My Car And Drove Over There. When I Got There My Dad Was Reading A Book To Ta'Liyah And Tyler. I Couldn't Help But Smile. I Sat Down And Just Watched The Way My Kids Bonded With My Dad. "Aliyah Why Are You So Quiet Over There Whats Wrong Honey" My Mom Asked "Noth--*Sniffs* Nothing Im Fine" "No Your Not Whats Wrong?" "Im Just Sorry For What Happened The Last Time I Was Here, I Been Distant From You Guys Because I Went To Get Help As In Anger Management. That Has Been Working For Me And I Have Not Act Out Since. But Really Im Sorry Its Just Alot For Me And *Starts Crying* I Dont Know What To Do" "Its Okay" My Mom Said Hugging Me. I Stopped Crying And Decided I Needed To Give My Dad An Real Apology. I Got Up And Sat By Him. "Um... Hey" "Hi" "Im Sorry For The Way I Acted Towards You Last Time." "Its Okay, I Understand Why You Was Mad Its Not Your Fault" He Said Giving Me And Hug. "I Like How You Bond With The Kids, They Must Really Like You" "Yep, So Wheres Your Little Boyfriend" "Thats Not My Boyfriend, He Is Just My Baby Daddy" "Oh" I Got Up And Pulled Cali To The Kitchen. "Cali Look" I Passed Her My Papers And Pictures From The Doctors Office. "Oh My God, Your Pregnant Again" I Nodded My Head And Smiled "So When Are You Going To Tell Your Big News" "Hopefully Today, And I Think I Might Move To Orlando" "Why" "Because I Think I Wanna Get Away From Here. I No Longer Live With Brian, *Cali Made A Weird Face* Thats Another Story. But Yeah I Basically I Just Want To Get Away." "Oh Okay" We Walked Back To The Living Room Smiling "Why Yall So Smiley?" "Aliyah Has To Tell Yall Something!" Cali Blurted Out. "Cali !" "What Do You Have To Tell Us Aliyah" I Sighed "Im Pregnant" They Stared At Me Until Cali Said Something "Are You Guys Happy, To Have Another Grandchild Coming" They Smiled And Mommah Started Crying. "Momma Why You Crying ?" "Because, Im Happy, Im Happy For You" I Hugged Her. I guess everything is slowly falling in place.

I Went Home And Found Brian Sitting At My Door Step. "Move!" He Looked At Me Like I Was Stupid. I Could Of Sworn I Told Him To Move. "Im Not Gone Tell You This Again You Better Move Or Ill Have You Moved Into A Cop Car. Your Choice" I Said With A Smirk. He Got Up And Stood To The Side Of My Door. I Let The Kids In The House And Came Back Outside. "Why The Fuck Is You Here, You Should Be At Your Little Tramp House" "Aliyah Im Not Trying To Argue With You Can You Just Calm Down" "Ha No. Good Bye I Dont Want To Here What Ever You Gotta Say." And With That Being Said I Went In My House Locked The Do And Left His Ass High And Dry.

I Found My Way To The Computer And Seen That I Still Had The Page With The House Up. I Figured Ill Take A Trip Up There. I Went To The Kids Room To See What They Are Doing. "Hey, Do You Guys Wanna Go On A Trip?" "A Triwp Werr" "Orlando" "Yesss" "Okay" I Figured Since I Had Already Had Our Clothes Packed We Would Just Leave Now. "Come On So We Can Leave" I Put The Luggages In The Trunk And Put The Kids In Thier Car Seats. We Stopped At The Gas Station To Get Gas And Some Snacks For This Long Trip.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We Finally Made It To Orlando, It Is Like 4 In The Morning. I Went To The Nearest Hotel , Got A Room And Was Off To Sleep.