Chapter 7

I Made It To Fun ZoneAnd  Walked Inside. I Saw Brian And The Kids Playing Together So I Snapped A Few Offguard Pictures. "Mommy!!!" The Kids Yelled, Coming Out The Bounce House. "Hey Babies, Hey Brian Um Thanks For The Car You Didn't Have To" "I Know But I Wanted To" He Said Kissing Me.

We Left Fun Zone About 1:30 And Went To Eat. We Went To Ihop. We Was All Talking Foolishness Until My Phone Started Ringing , Cali .

"John Doe, I just want the John I know

Once you put the drinks on hold

Maybe you could come back home

John Doe, ooh oh oh oooh-"

*Phone Convo*

Me: Hello

Cali: What Are You Doing

Me: At Ihop With Brian And The Kids

Cali: Well Later We Are Going To Have A Dinner At 7:30 , Can Yall Stop By?

"Mommy, Mommy!!!" The Kids Yelled

Me: Yeah Ill See, I Gotta Go Call You Later

Cali: Okay Love You

Me: I Know I Love Me Too. Im Just Playing Love You To. Bye

*End Of Phone Convo*

"Brian What Are You Doing Later?" "Nothing Why" "Because Cali Is Having A "Dinner" And She Wants Us To Go" "Okay I Guess Ill Go" I Smiled Yay. We Ate, Finished And Went to My House. "Mommy, I Tired" Tyler Wined "Okay, Come On". I Picked Up Tyler And Took Him To Bed. I Came Down Stairs And Found Little Ms.Ta'Liyah Sleep As Well, But On The Couch. I Picked Her Up And Took Her To Her Bed. I Went To My Room To Find Brian All Comfy In My Bed. "Whyyy The Fuck Is You In My Bed?" I Said Climbing On The Bed. "You Mean OUR Bed" "Since When This Was OUR Bed, Last Time I Checked This Was MY Bed" "Well, Now Its OUR Bed , What Ever Is Yours Is Now Mines" "Yeah, Whatever" Our Bed, I Like The Sound Of That. Brian & I Was Cuddled Up Watching Tv. I Liked That We Was Together It Felt Just Right. "Brian" "Yeah" "Thanks" "For What" "Everything, I Mean Like, The Car And Taking Us Out The Past Days." I Said Kissing Him. "Anyways What Made You Buy Me A Car, I Already Have One" "Because, You Remember When We Was Younger And You Said That When You Are Older You Want A Yellow Hummer, Well I See You Did Not Have It Yet So I Decided To Get It For You" "You Really Did Not Have To" "But I Did" I Smiled "Aliyah, You Know I Still Love You Right" "Yeah" "I Love You" "I Love You Too" I Said Kissing Him. But One Thing Led To Another And Yall Know What Happened.

"Ty And Liyah Wake Up" I Picked Them Up And Took Them To The Bathroom. "Aye Aliyah Imma Be Back, Imma Go Get Some Clothes From Home Iight" "Yeah Okay" I Took The Kids A Shower. I Put Ta'Liyah On A Blue And White Polka Dot Dress With Her White Sandals. I Put Her Hair In A High Bun And Put On Her White Accessories. Tyler Had On A White Polo Shirt With A Blue Horse And Some Blue Levis And His White Air Forces. I Made His Hair Curly And Put On His Silver Square Earing And His Silver Chain. My Babies Was Looking Cute So I Had To Take Them A Picture.

I Took A Shower And Lotioned My Body. I Put On My Blue Dress With My White Platform Heels. I Put On White Accessories And Put My Hair In A High Bun. When I Finished I Went Downstairs And Saw Brian. "You Ready To Go?" He Asked "Yeah" We Hopped In My Hummer And Went To Cali House.

"Im Here !!" I Yelled Walking In The House "In The Backyard" Cali Yelled Back. We Walked To The Backyard To See Cali, Deonte, Momma And Some Guy. He Looked More Kinda Like Cali, But I Did Not Really Think Much Of It. "Aliyah I Would Like You To Meet Cory.... Your Dad" Momma Said I Started Cracking Up Laughing "Are You Serious?" "Why You Laughing Mommy, I Wan Laugh Too" Tyler Said "Dont Worry Baby, Go In The House With Your Sister And Watch Tv." "Otay". "Anyways Back To Yall, So Yall Mean To Tell Me Thats My Dad?" "Yes Aliyah Thats Your Dad" "So Where The Fuck Was He When I Was A Child? That Aint My Dad Thats Just My Sperm Donor" I Said With An Attitude "Bae Calm Down" "Calm Down, How Im Supposed To Calm Down When This Dude Was Never In My Life And Now Wanna Show Up After 26 Years, I Dont Think So." I Started Laughing "This Family Is Fucked Up All Over. I Cant Manage" "Aliyah Stop It Hes Our Father. I Dont Know Why You So Mad Anyways" "Why Am I Mad? Are You Fucking Serious. I Grew Up Fatherless For All My Life Now This Motherfucker Wanna Reappear Like This Some Magic Show. You Spent 7 Years With A Father And I Spent 0 Years With A Father, How Do You Think I Feel. I Feel Empty Half Of Yall Motherfucker Was Never There For Me. You Know What Im Leaving I Dont Have The Time For This."