Chapter 4

After I Finished Cleaning The Kids Mess They Was Just Coming Out The Bathroom. I Went To Pick Out Some Clothes For Them Cause I Decided To Go To The Mall. I Dressed Ta'Liyah In A Black Shirt That Said Lame In White and Her White Leggings With her Black And White Jordan 5s. I Left Her Hair Out Curly With An Black Head Band. She Had Her Silver Earings In With A Silver Chain With A "T" Pendent. Next Tyler Had On Some White Cargo Shorts and His Lv Belt With A Black Last Kings T Shirt With His Black and White Jordan 5s also. He Had in His Silver Square Earing And A Silver Chain. I Mad His Hair Curly And Thats It. I Went To Got Dress And Decided To Put On My White T Shirt With My Black Vest And My Black Shorts , I Put On My Jordan 5s And My Black Ans White Lv Bag. I Left My Hair Out Curly And Was Ready To Go.

We Got In My Range Rover And Hit The Road "Mommy Put On Show Me Pwese" . I Put On "Show Me" And Blasted It And Was Driving To The Mall. We Got There And Entered, Eyes Was On Us But Ion Care ! We Went To Foot Locker First Thats Our Favorite Store "Okay Ty And Liyah Yall Can Pick Out 3 Pairs Of Shoes Each" "Otayy" . About 5 Mins Later They Came Back With The Shoes They Wanted , They Came Back With Jordan 6 Infrared, Jordan 3 Silver And Air Jordan 1 Black White And Grey.

"Hi Im Kayson, Need Any Help" "Actually Yes Do You Have These Shoes In A Size 8 In Kids, And A Size 6 In Girls ?" I Responded "Ill Go Check" The Worker Then Went To The Back To Check For The Shoes And I Waited With the kids For The Shoes. "What Stor Do Yall Want To Go To Next?" "We Go To Jcpenny " "OKay"

The Guy Had Brought Back The Shoes And I Paid For Them I Was About To Leave But Then Kayson Had Said Something "Hey Umm. Can I Get Your Number" He Was not Ugly He Whas Red With Dreads And Tats He Had Bottom Golds He Was Cute So Yeah Ill Give Him My Number "Yeah Its 786-555-1234" I Told Him My Number And Was About To Walk Away But He Stopped Me Again "Whats Your Name Ma ?" "Aliyah" I Said Leaving Hopeing He Wont Stop Me Again. We Went To Jcpenny And Bought Some Polo Shirts, Levi Pants And Random Things.

"Mommy , We Go Get Some Foods" The Kids Said "What Do Yall Want To Eat?" "I Wan McDowald Mommy" "Okay Lets Go" We Put Our Bags In The Car And I Put THe Kids In Thier Car seat and Drove To The McDonalds With The Playground , We Got Out The Car And Went In "What Do Yall Want" "I Wan Meal" "Me Too, and I Wan Shake" "Me Too Mommy" "Okay" I Got To The register to order "welcome to McDonalds May I Take Your  Order" "Um Yes I Would Like 2 Chicken Nuggets Happy Meals And One 10 Peice Nuggets And 2 Small Milk Shakes And One Soda" "Would That Be All" "Yes" "Your Total Is 17.71 " I Paid Her And Waited Till My Food Was Done. We Got Our Food And Ate. I Let the kids play in the playground and I Sat Playing With My Phone. I Got Bored And Decided To Facetime My Sister Cali

*Facetime*

Me: Cali Girl

Cali: Wussup Aliyah

Me: Nothing At This McDonald's with the kids

Cali: Having Fun

Me: Hells No, But The Kids Are

Cali: haha

Me: Its Not Funny But What Are You Doing

Cali: Nothing, But Mom Told Me Called You

Me: Yeah She Called Me With Some Bullshit Ass Apology.

Cali: What Did She Say

Me: She was Talking Bout ohh... Im Sorry I Was Only Mad Cause That Same Shit Happened To Me And my dad abused me and I lost it . I Told her im sorry to hear that but if that shit happened to you why you aint fell bad for me then and try to prevent anything  bad from happening...

Cali: I Understand exactly what you are trying to say and I Would fell the same way as you did, I mean like if that "Happened" putting quotations on happened To her why would she make you have to go through that, if she loved you like she claims she would prove you how really sorry she is. How it sounds that "Apology" she so called gave you sounds Like Pure BULLSHIT

Me: But then again there might be times when im gone need her. I Mean I Dont Know I Just Want My Perfect Life I Had Before, I want things to be normal and have a big happy family. *Starts crying*

Cali: Dont Cry Things Will Get Better Trust Me Okay. I Love You Baby Sister

Me: I Love You To Cali

Cali: Okay Girl, Imma Let You Go, Deonte Is Buggin Out

Me: Okay Bye

Cail: Bye

*End Of Facetime*

"Tyler And Ta'liyah Come On Lets Go" I Yelled. The Kids Came Sliding Down The Slide And Ran To Me "Where Go Mommy" They Asked "We Going Home" "Why, We No Wan go home, Riii Tyler" "No Go Home" "Okay How About 10 More Minutes" "Otayy" They Said Running Off. I Love The Way My Babies Talk Its So Funny.

10 Minutes Passed And It Was Time To Go Home . We Got In The Car And as soon as I got on the road the kids fell asleep .

We Got Home And I Put The Kids In thier beds and went back outside to get the bags out the car. One I Finished Getting the bags out the car I put them away I Decided To Rearrange My Living Room, I Was Tired Of Looking At It The Way It Is. When I Was Done My Living Room Looked Pretty Big.

I Sat Down Cause I Was Tired Of All That Moving things. As Soon As I Sat Down My Phone Started Ringing

"And I wanna say thank you for making me feel like I'm the prettiest girl in the world

No matter what I got on, he says I'm beautiful, it's a fact that keeps me so in love--"

I Answered the phone to Who Ever It was

*Phone Convo*

Me: Hello * I Sang Into The Phone*

Unknown: Hey Aliyah

Me: Oh Hey, Kayson

Kayson: Wussup , I Was Wondering If You Wanna Come Chill With Me

Me: Well Um I Kinda Cant My Kids Are Sleep, But If You Want You Can Come Thru

Kayson: Iight Text Me Your Address Then

Me: Will Do

*End Of Phone Convo*

I Texted Kayson My Address And Went To Take A Shower. I Came Out Lotion My Body And Put On Some Black Sweats And My White T Shirt With My White Socks. By The Time I Was Finish Kayson Was Knocking At The Door. "Coming" I Yelled Coming From Up Stairs. I Opened The Door And Let Him In.

_____________________________*

Song : Prettiest Girl - Tamar Braxton