Chapter 31- Welcome to Earth 2

MacKenzie's POV

"29." I say with a smile as we watch Barry run on the screen and close the breaches.

"28." Caitlin says.

"27." Cisco says.

"26." Caitlin says.

"Bam." Cisco says. "Uhh, that's how it's done." Barry speeds in and throws Cisco the object. "Ooh. Whoo. He shoots. He scores."

"Not bad for a guy who got a C in gym." Barry says.

"D plus." Caitlin says.

"Straight up F right here." Cisco says.

"Never got a grade." I say.

"Yeah, we're going to talk about that later." Caitlin says, looking at me and then she looks back at the computer. "Can't believe it. We closed all the breaches."

"All except the one." Barry says. "Our last way to Earth-2."

"Ready?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, I just have a few things to take care of first." Barry says.

"Just a reminder, Allen... Clock's ticking." Harry says.

"It always is." Barry says.

***

Barry had went to go and have dinner with Joe and Iris.

Cisco and I are in our workroom, sitting on the floor by the doorway with our back against the wall.

"So, there's no way you're letting me go?" I ask Cisco.

"Yeab." Cisco says. "It's too dangerous for you."

"Just remember it's dangerous for you too." I tell him.

"I know." Cisco says.

"You'll be careful?" I ask him.

"Of course." Cisco says.

"You'll come back to me?" I ask and he looks at me.

"I'd always come back to my sister." Cisco says and I give him a hug with tears in my eyes.

***

"All right, Barry, listen to me." Jay says as we gather in the bunker in front of the breach. "You're about to go through the looking glass. You're gonna see things that look and feel familiar, but they're not. Up is down. Black is white, and do not let yourself get sucked in emotionally, and good luck."

"Look, if we're not back in 48 hours, that means that Zoom has us." Barry says. "If that happens, you have to close the breach."

"No." I say.

"We're not gonna do that." Caitlin says.

Barry looks at Joe.

"You get yourself back here in one piece, all right?" Joe says, giving Barry a hug. "Don't make me come and get you."

"No." Barry says.
"I wrote this for my parents and Dante. If I don't come back, make sure he gets them." Cisco says, giving Caitlin a letter.

"You told me you're coming back." I tell Cisco and he looks at Caitlin.

"Caitlin, please." Cisco says.

"Okay, I will." Caitlin says.

"Thank you." Cisco says. He hugs Caitlin and then me. Caitlin turns to Barry and gives him a hug. "Be careful."

"Yeah. Okay." Barry says. Then, he gives me a hug and kisses the top of my head.

"You too, Harry." Caitlin says as Harry walks down the stairs.