UPDATE (2018)

I know I announced this a long time ago, but I'm currently working on rewriting this whole story. Most of it will be the same, except the ending. When I originally wrote it I felt rushed to just finish it and didn't really create the whole story the way that I wanted. I am in the process of going through all the chapters and editing them and fixing grammar errors at the moment, and making notes. I have a whole new story line for the ending that I will be adding, along with the minor changes to the beginning. This will the the 'official story' from now on, but I will have the entire original story in one (very long) chapter at the very end for those who want to read or reread the original. 

I'm not sure when I will have this all finished, but this is the last time that I will be working on this story. When I am done writing it will be for the last time on this story. It's been almost two years since I first started writing Royalty and it's always been my favorite thing that I've written, but I feel like after this I should leave it alone. 

Thank you to everyone who was read, commented, and voted on my story. I love you all, and you guys are the reason I continue to write <3.