The Beginning of the End

A/N(for anyone who doesn't really know FNAF or Slendytubbies): In this story, there are creatures from the game Slendytubbies, called "newborns". Newborns are underdeveloped Teletubbies that usually wander around mindlessly, but are under the control of Noo Noo, the vacuum. Noo Noo has also made Tinky Winky a killer using Tubby Custards and has used the custards as a sort of power-up for the undead tubbies. In Slendytubbies, all of the Teletubbies have died and have come back as evil Teletubbies, except for Tinky Winky, who is the killer. This is paralleled in FNAF, where the Purple Guy, Vincent, is the killer and the victims come back and possess the animatronics as revenge-seeking ghosts(or AKA vengeful spirits)
~~~
It was a clear, sunny day at the Slendytubby house, although it wasn't a happy one. I was hiding near a ramp by Tinky Winky, who was standing over Dipsy's dead body emotionlessly. I looked at my friend Neon, who was hiding with me. We were trying to think of a way to leave without Tinky noticing, but couldn't think of anything. After a few minutes of creepily staring at Dipsy's carcass, Tinky began to walk around the house. This made thinking of a way to escape significantly harder, as it not only limited our options, but also made us have to think faster.

"Why can't he just leave already?" Neon whispered nervously, eyes darting back and forth as he looked for a possible route.

"I know right," I muttered, bored out of my mind. We had to have been waiting for a few hours at that point. Eventually, Tinky Winky and the others, who were keeping watch outside, finally decided to go to sleep, even though it was still daytime. Neon and I left the house, presumably unnoticed, and ran to the dropship.

"Neon! Slow Down!" I panted, as Neon was almost full on sprinting.

"Run faster, Fox!" he yelled towards me. At the Dropship area, Arow flew in and landed the ship so Neon and I could quickly get on and go.

"Thank goodness you guys are safe. What took so long?" Arow sighed in a relieved but concerned way.

"Well, we had to wait 'till they either went to sleep or left to find a custard," said Neon.

"Yeah. I almost fell asleep a few times," I admitted with a chuckle.

"Fox, how do you always manage to stay happy?" Arow asked.

"That's just how I am. Is that a problem?" I responded cheerfully.

"No, I just find it a bit weird and unsettling," said Arow as we were flying over a hoard of newborns who were apparently heading towards the TCB base. When I saw the hoard below us, I noticed something that would scar me for the rest of my life. My old friend was at the front of the horde, leading them towards the base. I stared in disbelief at the sight. Surely they would never be a rebel. It was impossible. Impossible! My mind was flooded with memories; their smile, their laugh, their sudden disappearance. I sank to the floor, absorbed in my own memories. Neon must have noticed, as he softly turned my chin up to look at him.

"Are you okay?" Neon asked softly, his expression betraying his concern.

"I know one of them," I said wistfully as I thought of times long past.

"He's one of them now. You just have to accept it and move on..." Arow said grimly, his eyes never straying from the mass of newborns ahead of us. We could see the old Tubby Custard Factory ahead of us. It was in a state of disrepair; the walls were faded and the sign that once proudly advertised its services now hung limply, swaying in the wind. We had used it as a base, thinking it would be less obvious than a location with fully intact walls. We were wrong, it seemed. We entered the building from the side that had a bin that used to be filled with tubby custard, but was now filled with soda. After entering the base, we began to prepare for the hoard of newborns we knew would be closing in on us shortly. We ran to the building that was in the direction which we had originally approached our base from and got out guns, ammo, and anything else we might have needed. I grabbed my shorty shotgun and sniper rifle while Neon and Arow grabbed pistols, knives, and rifles. After gathering all of our supplies, we looked outside and saw the hoard quickly approaching the factory.

To be continued...