Chapter 3

My five days at the luxury apartment were up and the housekeeper came by to pick up the keys. She was saying her goodbyes thinking that I must be getting back on that plane and heading back to New York City. She talked so much that unfortunately, I had no chance to inform her that I was only moving twenty minutes away, by foot and, and that I could possibly run into her on the street and ask for directions. 

Because my new rental was not ready for another day, I had to check into a hotel to stay there my last night before I moved into my new apartment. So, I've found a cute little hotel, walking distance from the flat. Hotel Arturo. It was situated very close to the very famous Neptun Fountain, in the center of Dluga Street, which is the famous Old Town street with many restaurants and quaint little gift shops.

Hotel Arturo was also a part of an ancient renovated structure. The building was fully renovated with luxury touches and, stylish decor. The place felt cozy and boutique like. My room was lovely! The walls had black and silver wallpaper, gold lamps, soft brown carpeting and, red upholstered furniture. And, a wall exposing brown, ancient pre-war bricks. Almost art décor. 

For the first time in my life I felt like Alice in Wonderland. But, the Alice that drank the supersized potion. Because everything in my room seemed so small. As a matter of fact, the entire room was so very small. I mean, the room was so tiny that I could open the door to the bathroom while laying on the bed, using the other hand to unpack my suitcase.

I was hoping that when I went to sleep, my sleepwalking syndrome would not return and, I would not crawl all over the walls and get stuck somewhere. For instance, in a small crevice of the brick wall. O, wait, that was when Alice drank the "get small" potion.

"Hi, mom? Can you hear me? I am calling you from the smallest room in the world! In the world!!" 

Where is the rabbit?