"Hi Ashley." I smiled at her.

I looked at who was beside her and there was a girl with black medium length hair and nice cream skin, her eye's were bright nice hazel colour. She wore a blue strip shirt with some shorts.

The girl gave me a sullen smile while extending her hand "Hi I don't believe we've met I'm Shelby Bailey."

I've heard of that name around school before. I think she's running for school president.

I shook her hand. "I'm Michelle Gracia." I smiled at her then let go of her hand.

"Do you think Robby will be there." Shelby said in a excitement tone.

"I don't know if he was invited, Shelby why won't you just ask him yourself you can have that answer, it's just one text away." She smirk at Shelby while wiggle her eyebrows then turning back to the road.

Robby/Robert Drew was kinda a bad boy but not that hot bad boy kinda one. The druggie one that always skips class and yells at teacher and not alot of people like him also he's pretty scrawny and he always smells like weed.

"But I don't want to seem like I like him or that I care" she wined.

Ashley just shook her head and kept her eyes on the road.

"Ashley please could you just do it pleasseee pretty pleease" Shelby started begging.

"No Ashley." She giggled that sounded like she forced it.

"Please I don't know if he's going"

"Then you'll just have to wait until we get there and see." Lisa blurts out randomly. I totally forgot my sister was here.

It was silent until Ashley agreed and laugh it off and changed the subject.

15 minutes later......

Okay we're here. We started to pull up to this huge house.

The house had 4 cars park in the driveway and 4 cars parked in-front of the house on the street including our car.

We got out of the car and all headed towards the front door. We knock and Meagan's mother answer it and told us everyone is down in their basement.

I took off my shoes and put them with all the other shoes and saw all together there was at least 13 pairs of shoes. It seems like there was a lot of people downstairs because of the loud chatter you could hear from downstairs.

Deep breath in....deep breath out.

I started to feel anxiety come on. I'm not the best in large groups, I'm usually the one in the corner and not knowing how to talk to anyone.

I'm socially AKWARED! I'm a Introvert!

If there are guys then yeah I'm gonna lose it, I'm not boy-crazy. It's just more hard to talk to guys, I never could talk to guys every time a attractive guy would talk to me I would get sweaty palms. Weird I know.

Guys I'm not attracted to is kinda hard to talk too but I could kinda make small talk with them, I know I can talk to Mark but it's Mark he's harmless.

"I'm just gonna have to suck it up an-"

"Michelle what are you mumbling about are you not coming." Lisa said while giving me a weird look before taking a step down the stairs to the basement, Ashley and Shelby were giving me confused looks.