"Jiminine what's wrong?"

Jimins attention snapped back to Yoongi, showing a light smile as though nothing had happened. "What? Nothing. Drink up hyung" he said before sealing his mouth around his straw.

Yoongi gave a curt nod before he did as he was told and kept quiet.

Jimin sat there also in silence as he scanned the room, the aim was not to look his hyung in the eyes. For some reason, Jimin found it hard to do so at the moment. He didn't want to believe it but it felt like Yoongi was lying to him.
His eyes landed on he entrance to the shop where another group of customers was coming in. Jimin was all calm until he saw the girl that Yoongi was talking to earlier walk in with at least four other friends.

Act natural, you don't know anything. Act natural.

Jimins body shifted and he pulled his arm up on the table to lean his head on. He focused his eyes on his nearly finished milkshake but he couldn't help but sneak glances every five seconds. The girl, or Chaeyeon, hadn't noticed him or Yoongi yet, thank god, but he felt nervous for when they began picking seats.

The group ordered their drinks first, and a cake between them, before Jimin overheard them choosing a table to sit at. He almost cursed aloud when they decided over a table nearest the back, meaning they had to walk past the two of them first. If they didn't spot that it was Min Yoongi and Park Jimin straight away, they would definitely noticed the school uniforms that were the same as the ones the girls were dressed in.
Yoongi was looking directly at Jimin, slightly concerned after how uneasy he looked. Jimin tried to smile at him for reassurance that he was ok, but maybe it was more for himself.

The girls walked past them, squabbling about some kind of outing they must have been organising. Jimin thought he was safe until he heard the word. "Oppa?" Both Jimin and Yoongi looked up to the side to see Chaeyeon stood next to their table, flashing her eyelashes at Yoongi.

Yoongi eyes widened slightly. He looked to Jimin before he looked back at Chaeyeon.

"A-ah.. Chaeyeon?"

Jimin could heard her friends stop talking about their plans and begin to whisper about the two.

"Chae really is friends with Yoongi Oppa?"

"I thought she was making it up"

"Me too"

"Since when was Jimin friends with Yoongi Oppa?"

"Maybe they're just together by coincidence, I don't Yoongi oppa would really be friends with him"

"Yeah, he's the one that's friends with Kim Taehyung. Even Taehyung is cooler than him."

"Where are his actual friends?"

Jimin turned his head to the window again, feeling like he could cry any moment.

"What are you doing here?" Chaeyeon smiled with her bright tinted lips.

"I came for a drink" Yoongi replied. "That's what this place is for"

Chaeyeon laughed a little, flicking her hair.

"You should come sit with us, and then you can tell my friends what you've been teaching me"

Jimin put his hands in his lap and fiddled with them. He desperately hoped this girl would leave so Jimin could exit the cafe. A lovely meeting with Yoongi had turned horribly uncomfortable. It was true that Yoongi had lied and it saddened him. It pained him to realise that people in his school also thought of him as too unworthy to be friends with Min Yoongi, and maybe that was true. Maybe Jimin knew that from the start he just didn't admit it to himself.