c h a p t e r IV

back like I never left... 😘 (not edited yet)
———————————————————————————
Two Weeks Later

I would say I'm nervous but I'm actually not, it finally the big day and I was excited about getting this over with. High school was great and all but I had my bad days as well.

Currently, I was getting my makeup done, I had about an hour before it would be time for me to get ready to get dress and head to the center that our graduation would be held.

"...hello z, you here?" I finally realized that my makeup artist was talking to, I had zoned out.

"Wassup?"

"I said I'm finish, you can look at it now" He laughed a little at how gone I was.

I got up from my my bar stool and headed towards my vanity mirror in my room, and fell in love. I'm not a big makeup person, I usually wear lipstick and maybe some lashes, the only reason I have a vanity is because I'm natural and I like having somewhere to sit and do my hair.

"Thanks so much Prince!" I yelled, running into the living room.

"No problem sweety, just make sure you refer me to your friends"

"You already know I am" I giggled a little bit and handed him a hundred dollar bill. He only charges $55 but I felt like he needed a tip since he came to my house.

"Noooo Z, this too much. You know I don't mind doing your makeup." He instantly started to his bag to get some change

"Don't do it, I'm not taking it back or any change" I said walking to my room to grab my phone off the charger.

"Your something else Z, when Kenzie coming over?"

"Finna call that hoe now"

Scrolling through my contacts, I clicked on her name and FaceTimed her. It rung a few times and finally decided to connect.

"Where you at bihh?" I scrunched my eyebrows up because I was trying to figure out who car she was in, it almost looked like a Ferrari because that damn sure wasn't her Benz.

"I'm pulling up to your house now" Kenzie said laughing but I ain't see the funny part. I hung up and walked to the elevator so I could see who was dropping her off at my house, she know I hate when people find out where I stay.

Just as I was stepping out the elevator into the lobby, I saw a black Ferrari with red rims pull in front of the building, still confused, I walked outside and went to the car just to see the dread-headed boy that hangs out with James.

"Bitch I know you lying" I said as she stepped out of the car

"Waaaaaaa?" Kenzie always thought Something was funny

"Why he dropping you off?"

"Cause we was hanging out while I was getting my makeup done" She said shrugging, "Bye Marcus" She closed the car door and started walking towards the lobby, I really don't like her.

"Man let's get dressed so we can go, finna be late per usual" I said once we got on the elevator.

For my dress, I picked something simple. I had a Gucci long sleeve black lace bodycon dress and a pair of Christian Louboutin black red bottoms with my 30 inch Malaysian weave that I had installed two days ago. I waited to put my cap and gown on until later.

Kenzie finally came out the bathroom look like a snack in a red and black Louis Vuitton bodycon dress with matching heels.

"Okay babygirl, I see you" I yelled while checking her out.

"Noooo bitch, you! What James gonna do when he see all that ass in that dress?" I turned my head sideways.

"Whatcha mean? They coming?!?" She looked down at her shoes, like it was supposed to be a secret.

"I mean, they supposed to be" I laughed cause this is hilarious, check this bitch out.

"Kenzie you green asf but Ima get you back babygirl. Let's go, we already late." I spoke grabbing my keys, phone and purse.

4 Hours Later

"Zariona Taylor..." FINAFUCKINGLY, somebody shoulda told a real nigga like myself that this shit was gonna be this long. I woulda been a little late or some shot. I walked across the stage, shaking the principals and vice principals hands then retrieving my diploma. My daddy would be so proud of me, running his business and still handling my business. I looked into the crowd and saw my uncle and my cousins then I saw, well heard Kenzie loud ass yelling "Yassssss you better graduate Bestfriend !" While laughing, I locked eyes with James. Why is he staring at me so hard? Walking off the stage and sitting down, I hoped the rest of this shit went by fast cause I'm ready to go. Kenzie last name is Johnson, so she been went.

After The Graduation

We currently outside with our families, taking pictures, my mind really on this party tonight and getting drunk.

"We so proud of y'all" my uncle and Kenzie's mama came up too us after taking a million pictures.

"Thanks, I'm glad y'all done taking pictures, my cheeks was starting to hurt from smiling so much" I said laughing

"Y'all ready for y'all party tonight?" Kenzie's mama spoke

"Yassssssss" Kenzie and I yelled at the same time.

"Y'all have fun and be safe, we about to head out." Kenzie's mama laughed while her and my uncle walked towards the parent parking.

Turning around to walk towards the student parking, I saw James talking to one of the Nat-Nats that's real known around Miami Gardens. I rolled my eyes and walked towards my car with Kenzie.

"Kenzie?" I heard a deep voice call my bestfriend name and of course it was Marcus jogging towards my car. I gotta admit, he was looking good in his white Balmain Jeans and white and red Balmain shirt with the 12s that had just recently came out.

"Yes?" Kenzie said while I stood there being nosey.

"What time the party is?"

"Doors open at 10"

"Damn you gonna make a nigga wait in line" Marcus said sounding dumb hurt.

Kenzie started laughing and I'm looking shocked asf like "Dammmmmmn" She ain't have to do the man like that.

"I put you and James on the skip the line list, so make sure y'all get in that line"

Now it was my turn to laugh, "Come again, say what? You put who on what?" I said in tears.

"I put him and James...." I cut her off

"Don't say the shit again, you fr G? You been acting brazy all day"

"I ain't think you would mind, they was gonna get in regardless"

"I guess your right, as long as you ain't put them on the V.I.P. list, we good" I said hopefully, as I looked at her, she just looked down

"I meannnnnnnnnn, maybeididdontbemad"

"Get in the fucking car now!" I yelled getting in my car. Kenzie said something to Marcus then got in my car, and I speed out the parking lot.

——————————————————————————
Okay Guyssss, So I'll Update Later With The Party Scene If I Get Some Comments And Votes On This Chapter. Until Later 😘😘