c h a p t e r II

"Bitch, you are going out!" I was curling my hair in my bathroom mirror, listening to my bestfriend tell me that I'm going out tonight.

"Helllllllo, So you don't hear me now?"

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. It had slipped..."

"Bitch what slipped?"

"That yo duck ass was talking to me hoe"

"So we getting dressed at your house or mine?" I sighed, I really ain't wanna leave my house, I had literally just went grocery shopping and found a new show to beige watch on Netflix.

"I guess yours since you ain't no clothes over here, let me find something to wear Kenzie"

"Yayyyyyy, we finna get drunk and meet some sexy daddies" Kenzie yelled while twerking in my doorway.

"Bitch move before I️ change my mind.."

Quickly brushing past her, I went to my walk-in closet and grabbed some light blue cut up short, a white crop top and some light blue and navy blue Jordan retro 12s. It was just a house party, so no need to overdue it. I grabbed my charger, my wallet, and a snack before getting my keys and telling Kenzie to come on. I met Kenzie back at her place.

By the time we got to her house, it was 6 p.m., meaning we had time to kill because we wasn't gonna head out until 11. So we decided to go to the mall and get some food. Pulling up to Aventura, it was dumb packed and it was barely any parking but as soon as I turn on the second row, a car was backing out. Thank God. I pulled in next to a matte red 2017 Benz and hopped out.

"This bitch niceeeeeee asf, I wonder who car" Kenzie said as she hopped out the passenger side of the car, admiring the paint job.

"Probably some damn dru..." I was cut off by the passenger side door opening of the car and the idiot from earlier stepping out. The damn tints was so dark, we couldn't tell if somebody was in the car or not.

"Small world, huh ma?" The boy with dreads said from the other day.

Kenzie made her way to me whispering, "How you know his fine ass?"

I started laughing because I knew that if he was here, then James doof ass was next.

"Come on Kenzie, its 7 and we still gotta drive back and get dressed after we get food." I was so into texting my Uncle about a drop that I didn't realize James staring dead at me.

"Where y'all going tonight ma?" James spoke, stating dead at me.

"Ohhhhh now you can talk to the fat bitch with some sense" I said laughing

"I ain't mean that shit, you kno..."

"Yea, Yea, lets go Kenzie, they don't like big girls" I said cutting him off with a wink and walking away, making sure my ass jiggled in my sundress.

———————————————————————-
"What you wearing man?" I had just got out the shower and of course she was still staring at her closet like she was lost. How you ask me to go out and not know what you wanna wear?

"What you wearing?" She pouted and looked at me.

"Short & Jordans, Its just a house party..."

"Your right, Ima just wear some tights, a crop top and my Velvet 12s"

"Alright, Let's get dressed so we can take shots"