c h a p t e r III

"I might take off on you peons, and go way to Venus..." I rapped while applying shampoo to my hair as the water danced across my body.

Every since the other night, I couldn't stop thinking about James. He was on my mind night and day. I hope we bump into each other soon. Interrupting my thought, my started ringing. I decided to let it ring since I was in my shower. I'm sure it's just Kenzie, rushing me to come pick her up.

It was officially our last day of high school. We graduate in two weeks. Since it was the last day, I decided to dress simple. Hoping out the shower, I grabbed my vanilla bean bath and body works lotion and started moisturizing my skin as I called Kenzie crazy ass back.

"Why we gotta be late to school everyday?"

"First of all, its only 7 and school doesn't start until 7:45. Second of all, you have a whole ass car" I preached to her, when my father passed away and I started chasing that bag, I made sure my bestfriend had what she needed. Her mama was a crackhead, so I got her a condo not far from mine and a car. If I'm eating then we all eating. I made sure her bills were paid and she got a job to buy clothes, food, etc.

"It takes you 10 minutes to get here and 15 To get to school and I bet you not even dressed yet"

I laughed cause she knew me so good, "Man I'm finna get dressed, I'll be there in 15, be outside hoe!"

Getting up from my California king bed, I grabbed a pair of black, pink and white Pink tights and a white crop top from my dresser and got dressed. I decided to just put coconut oil in my hair and let it air dry into puff, since my hair appointment wasn't until later that week for graduation. I slid on my white on black Givenchy slides, grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

Pulling up to Kenzie house, I was shocked to see James and the dread-headed boy, standing outside with her. Now she know she coulda warned a bitch. I pulled in and blew the horn to get her attention since she was all in dread-head face. Instead of her bringing her ass on, James started walking towards my car. But I'm always making us late, smh.

"Wassup Ma?" James spoke first

"My name is Zariona sir" I replied smirking

He chuckled and shook his head, "When can I get your number?"

"When pigs fly"

"Man, come on. Why you wanna play with me?"

"What you need my number for? I'm not even your type"

"How you know my type?"

"Cause the other day, I was a fat bitch. Anyways... Kenzie bring yo ass on now. We gonna be late"

"I thought you forgave me for that ma"

"Forgave, not forgot. You not finna have me looking like a whole ass joke"

"Well at least take my number? If you use it, you do but if you don't that's cool too"

I handed him my phone to put his number in it as I watched Kenzie start walking towards my car.

"Bye Ma"

"Bye James"

________________________________

"All senior students report to the cafeteria for dismissals and cap and gowns"

As soon as that announcement was made, me and Kenzie jumped up and headed towards the cafeteria, so we can go to the mall. We both needed dresses for graduation plus an outfit for  our after party. We had to be the hottest in the building.

"Taylor."

"Zariona?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"Here ya go darling, congratulations." The older lady handing out caps and gowns said with a smile.

"Thanks, lets go Kenzie"

We exited our school for the last time and headed towards the mall.

"What you wearing to the party?" Kenzie said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"I️ think we should wear like lingerie"

"Bitch excuse me?" Kenzie stared at me with a shocked expression on her face.

"Girl, like it's a pajama theme party, lets wear lingerie"

"I thought we was gonna do some shorts and a robe. I'm not getting my fat ass in no lingerie"

"You gonna put on whatever I say you putting on" I️ said as I pulled her until Vickie's Secrets.

45 Minutes Later-

"How this look?" I had just opened the curtain of the dressing room, wearing a red lace corset one piece.

"Bitccccchhh if I wasn't in love with dick, I'd bend yo ass over"

"And do what? Finger me" I was laughing so hard, as she mugged me.

"Hahaha but forreal though, thats sexy asf. James must be coming through?"

"Girl, What does he have to do with me being sexy asf at my party?"

"Cause my dawg gonna drop that rod in ya liver" She thought that shit was hilarious, I'm talking about, she was rolling on the floor laughing. Literally.

"Anyways, try this shit on so we can go. I'm hungry and ion got time to play with yo ugly ass" I said, throwing her a black corset that matched mine. I grabbed two silk robes from the back, one black and one red.

"Your total today is $234"

I handed her my black card.

"I coulda paid for it Z-" Kenzie started but I cut her off

"It's cool, no need to make separate transactions for this. Think of it as a graduation present.

I grabbed the bags and we headed to the food court, so we could eat then find our dresses for graduation. I'm so ready for this party.

_____________________________
Kind of a short chapter, but it's just a filler chapter. I'll be updating tomorrow, once I finish my homework.

Make Sure To Vote & Comment Please! I Can't Keep Writing Without Any Motivation 😩

Love You Guys 😘💙