“Okay, so I'll meet you downstairs in about thirty minutes so we can eat before we leave.” He walked over to the door.

“Okay. I'll shower and switch into traveling clothes.” I headed over to my closet. I pulled out a pair of bright green chucks- not neon, a pair of black yoga pants, and a black tank top. My Jack Skellington grey sweatshirt was on the bottom of my bed. I sighed and went into the bathroom.

I was downstairs about thirty minutes later. My bags sat by the door. I was planning on being gone the entire week- even if I wasn't spending most of that time with Mike, I needed the time to think. And I couldn't think of a better place than Ireland. Dom was in the kitchen with a cup of cocoa for me and some tasty looking sandwich. I plopped myself down in front of it.

“Thanks!” I beamed at him.

“I had to make sure you ate well before you left. And to remind you of my mad skills in the kitchen.” He winked at me.

I laughed and bit into the sandwich.

The ride over to the airport was nice and quick. I had made the arrangements with our private jet this time. No secrets and nothing to hide. Dominic drove me in his sleek black sports car. The world zoomed by and we drifted in and out of easy conversation.

The small airport came into view from the tree lined road and I felt pangs of worry coming off Dom.

“I'll be back before you know it.” I punched him in the shoulder lightly.

“I know. And you know that you can come back before you're scheduled to, the pilot never minds that.” He tried to smile.

“Yes, I know.” I tried not to stiffen, but it was difficult.

“Let me help you with your bags to the plane.” He quickly parked the car and got out.

He's just nervous I won't come back, he's trying to help me do what I need to do. I need to remember this. I took a deep breath and got out of the car.

Dom had my bags. I asked if he could take them into the plane for me. I wanted him to be happy... but he was suddenly becoming very possessive. He came back out and stood for a moment just outside of my reach.

Mia bella, ti amo.” He took my hand and kissed it.

Ti amo, Dom. I'll be home soon enough. So stop worrying.” I kissed his lips gently.

He nodded his head and walked me over to the door. “Be safe, Merry Meet and Merry Part, Princess.” He bowed slightly.

I laughed. “You are such a dork.” I kissed his cheek and then went inside the plane. “Bye.” I waved as they shut the door.