When you tell him you are pregnant

Louis Tomlinson

"You are pregnant Mrs Tomlinson!" The words of the doctor kept ringing in my mind. How will I tell this to Louis. Will he be happy. I was busy in my thoughts when I heard the car honk. Louis was back from the studio. God! How will I break this news to him. He always wanted a baby but is he read? "Hey babe!" he said entering the living room. "Hey Lou"I said and then he kissed me on my cheeks."I missed you so much" he said."Me too"I said."I am hungry Y/N! Is the dinner ready?"Louis asked me."Yeah" I replied and walked to the kitchen. We had our dinner and then Louis sat down and watched a football match. Suddenly an idea struck me. I rushed to the bathroom and took the toothpaste. I squeezed it out on the counter and wrote the words "I am Pregnant!" I kept it back and washed my hands. I went back to my bed to read my book. Then I heard footsteps coming to the bedroom. Louis came in and smiled at me.He went to bathroom to brush his teeth. Suddenly he screamed "Seriously Y/N!" He came out with a questioned look. "Yeah Lou that's true!Are u mad at me!" I asked him. "Mad?Me?Never babe.You know I always wanted to have a baby."he said and then hugged me and then looked at my belly. "A little Tomlinson is soon to come out!" he said. Later that night we cuddled and went to sleep. I was so happy.

Zayn Malik

I had been feeling nauseous the whole day. Me and Zayn had that night a week ago. So I decided to take a pregnancy test. I called Sophia(Liam's wife)as she had a son so she might be having some knowledge about all this baby stuff. I told her everything and then I had a pregnancy test and it showed I was pregnant. I was so excited. Sophia told me to do something creative to tell Zayn about this. Zayn had gone to Harry's house to hang out with the lads which gave me enough time to think about how I will  break this news. Finally an idea struck me. When Zayn was back we both had our dinner. I screamed from our bathroom. "Babe there's a cockroach in our bathroom!" Zayn knew that I was terrified of cockroaches but this time he never knew it was a lie. He came up and started to search for the insect. While he was searching for it I quickly got his phone and put a new wallpaper on his phone with a text "I am Pregnant!"I put the wallpaper and then kept his phone and then rushed to out bathroom. Poor Zayn! He was still searching for the insect with a brush in his hand."Forget it baby!"I said. "Yeah okay!"he said and the pecked me on my lips. He again went down to the living room. "Babe what's the time?"I asked so that he will open his phone and then will read the wallpaper. "It's...wait what?"He said. I controlled my giggles. "Y/N are u serious?" he asked with a smile."Yeah!"I said smiling back "Wow!Amazing!"he said and then kissed me passionately.

Liam Payne

Liam always wanted to have a baby but I always refused it as I always thought that I would never become a good mum. I knew all the symptoms of pregnancy and today I felt them all. Finally I decided to take a pregnancy test. And it shows that I was pregnant.God! I became so nervous but this time I really wanted to have a baby for Liam. So I decided to tell him about this. I just grabbed my car keys and drove to an art and craft shop. I got some fabric paints. Then I went to clothes store and bought a plain white tee. I reached home and then started to write on the shirt. I wrote "Daddy to be!"and then let it dry.When it was all ready I folded it and kept it in Liam's closet on top so that he could see it. By the way Liam had gone to meet Simon .When he came back he looked all tired. I was scared if he will not like me being pregnant. He went to bathroom and then took a shower.Then he went to his closet to wear something. And suddenly I saw him running downstairs in his towel wrapped on his waist with the t-shirt in his hands."God damn Y/N is it true?"he asked me suprised. "Yeah" I said with a weak smile. He came towards me and kissed me passionately. 
"I'll always love you and our child Y/N!"he said."I love you too Liam!" I said.

Niall Horan

"You are pregnant Y/N!"Perrie squealed. I had taken a pregnancy test. Niall had gone to the studio. A week ago Niall and me had that wonderful night.And now here I have the results. I was pregnant. "How will I tell this to Niall?"I asked."Try something cool!" She said. Then she got up left. I thought for a while and then got an idea.I baked a chocolate cake for Niall and then I did the frosting. I wrote a message on it reading "I am Pregnant!". I put it in the fridge. When Niall came home it was almost dinner time. We had our dinner and then I told Niall that I had baked a cake for him and I want him to bring it from the fridge. "Don't drop the cake baby!" I said giggling. "Why?" He said and walked away. He opened the fridge and then stood there astonished with the cake in his hand."Are u serious  
Y/N?" Niall asked. "Yeah!Are u mad at me?Will u abondon us?" I asked him. He just kept the cake and then came and pulled me in a hug. "Never in my lifetime.
I can't lose ya and our baby Horan" he said and then kissed me.

Harry Styles

"Congratulations Mrs Styles! You are pregnant!" these words by my doctor brought tears in my eyes. I was carrying Harry's baby. He always wanted to have a baby. God! he will be so happy but how will I tell him. How will I break this excitingly wonderful news to him! I thought for a while and then I got an idea. Harry had gone to meet Niall. I quickly rushed to the market and brought an empty greeting card.By evening Harry was home. We had our usual routine. After dinner we cuddled up and slept. In the morning I woke up before Harry could. I took the empty card and wrote a message in it
"DRIVE SAFELY HARRY!OUR BABY LOVES YOU!"

I took the card and kept it in Harry's car passenger seat as today he had a meeting with Simon. He woke up and then we had our breakfast. He then kissed me and left. I knew he would be coming back in a few seconds. "Y/N babe is it true?Our baby?"he screamed from the car parking with the card in his hand.  "Yeah babe!" I screamed standing at the door smiling. "Oh my god!" he said laughing. He ran towards me and kissed me. "Thank you so much Y/N!I love you both!"he said.
______________________________________
Hi guys
Thank you so much for reading this chapter.At the end of every chapter there will be question.So pls do answer them.

Question of the Chapter:
Who is your Celebrity Crush?

Mine is Louis Tomlinson ❤