Episode 71

Hello guys....
Well things i would tell youll.....

Well guys am thinking to end punar vivah in 5 to 6 episodes....
After this pregnancy track I'll end it..... well guys its your love that punar vivah have completed 70 episodes when i started it i didn't knew i would complete 50 also.....
But its all ur love thanks alot guys.....

And after completing punar vivah i will focus on incomplete journey and raabta so just now i am working on punar vivah to make its last episodes as best ones.....

So please guys shower your love as much as you'll can.......

AND GUYS A HEARTFELT THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED ME AND GIVEN YOUR LOVE TO LAST EPISODE THANKS ALL...... IT WAS SERIOUSLY THANKFUL THATT AFTER 6 MONTHS TOO YOU'LL AVE SHOWERED YOUR LOVE ON THIS STORY PLEASE CONTINUE IT.........

So lets start....

It was night time....
Swara who was in bedroom advised by anu came out after taking rest......

She was searching for sanskaar when she saw him in hall chit chatting with jhanvi and khushi......

She moved towards him......

Sanskaar saw her coming through his corner eyes......

Swara : sanskaar....

She called him but he ignored her.....

Sanskaar ; jhanvi what i was telling yeah how's ur exams going on?

Jhanvi : yeah chachu its going good only am afraid of maths.....

Sanskaar : don't worry you will clear it....

Swara knew he wouldn't aggree so easily....

Swara ; sanskaaar lisn naa.....

Khushi : papaa mom is calling you....

Sanskaar didn't looked at swara....

Sanskaar : tell your mom that am not talking with her.....

Swara was still weak after what happened in afternoon.....

Swara : acha ok sanskaar dont talk to me i just came to tell you have dinner i am not feeling like eating so am going back to room.....

She kissed khushi and started to go

She felt bad because for the first time he's ignoring her like this and both jhanvi khushi felt confused after seeing sanskaar's behavior.......

Sanskaar felt bad but he knew she did worse......

He kept quite......

Everyone gathered at hall near dinning table.....

Anu : sanskaar come have your dinner and pankhuri please call swara.....

Sanskaar : no bhabhi she wont come she's not feeling like eating......

Anu : but she cant skip her meals her health is already down.......

Sanskaar : maa dont worry I'll make her eat in my room and I'll have with her......

Anu : ok but you have sanskaar you are recovering now dont stop your medicines please in your fights..... you should be fit neither you cant take care of her you know that. ...

Sanskaar : yeah maaa don't worry....

Sanskaar to pankhuri : bhabhi can you come here?