Episode 59

Hello guys.....

Thnks for all the comments.....

Glad u r supporting this and my new ff incomplete journey.......

If anyone dont know then have started new ff name : InComplete journey on swasan..... do give love to this ff tooo.....

And all wattpad users my id is : kaynatk01.....

Do follow my stories there.......

And about punar vivah am really sorry for all who felt bad about last episode...... will try to inprove this one hope youll like it.......

Next day......

Swara have got discharge from hospital.......

All gadodia family were also there with swara to console her but she was just listening and nodding no other movements......

This was hurting more to sanskaar......

To see his swara like this......

Sanskaar was taking swara in car......to maheshwari mansion....

In car 

Sanskaar : swara you know today khushi and aarav didn't do any naughty things.....

Swarra : hmm!!!!

Sanskaar ; and they were missing you so much last night......

Swara : hmmm!!!!

Sanskaar : swara are you listening or just humming to me.....

Swara : sanskaar am not feeling good please take me fast to home i just wanna take rest.......

Sanskaar : yeah ok.......

Sanskaar felt bad to see her this silence when is burning her inside and paining him.......

He drove fast and they reached to maheshwari mansion......

Sanskaar supported swara to gate as she was still weak and bandage on her head......

They reached till door and was welcomed by all family members with a smile on their faces.....

It was strict instruction from sanskaar that everyone will behave happily..... 

Anupoorna : come swara......

While aarav and khushi when saw swara they came to her..... and hughed her tightly.......

Khushi : mumma how r u????

Arrav : haa mumma say na???

Swara looked at them.....

Swara : am good beta now.... how r youll????

Khushi : not good.... we missed u alot.....

Araav : yes mumma now dont walk much on stairs.... we wont let u go on stairs neither you will fall again......

Swara's heart melt by their words....

While other were looking at them lovingly....

Sanskaar's eyes were filled with tears..... he wiped them as soon it can come out......

Swara hugged them and started crying......

Swara : will not walk.... because of that all this happened.... i should be careful neither it wouldnt happen..... It's all my fault......

She was crying hard hugging them while those two innocent souls werent understanding what happened to her..... but they were feeling bad to see their mother crying this way.......