Episode 41

Swasan were cuddling under a single sheet....naked body....mingled with eachother.....

Sanskaar gripping her waist and she gripped his chest.....

Suddenly sanskaar eyes opened due to continuous ringing of phone...

He then too the phone silently....and answered..

Sanskaar in a low tone : hello.....

Sanskaar's pa : hello sir....

Sanskaar : yes avinash

Avinash : sir you forgot today you have to meet foreign clients....

Sanskaar : oh yeah....just one hour i will reach there....

Avinash : sure sir....

Saying this he cutted the call and rubbed his eyes.....then he looked at his angel sleeping beside him.....

She was sleeping peacefully keeping all her stress away.....he smiled and thought how life has changed....that day he didnt want to marry anyone and he use to hate her....and today he cant live without her...... she is his lifeline....

He kissed her forehead and slowly went to baathroom......

He took the shower....

While swara didnt find his warm embrace beside her she opened her eyes in irritation....

She heard water sounds and thought why he woke so early today.....

Then sanskaar came out of the baathroom wrapping towel around his waist and rubbing his hair with another one....

She sat drapping the sheet around herself....while he wore his shirt and all

Sanskaar : are you got up....

Swara : yeah but where are you going....

Sanskaar : oh i forgot to tell you that yesterday some foreign clients decide to held a meeting today so am going there only....

Swara : so that means i am alone today.....

Sanskaar looked at her and came towards her.....

Sanskaar : just few hours jaan then i promise i have a surprise for you tonight....

Swara : what say na which surprise????

Sanskaar : surprises shouldn't be told actually right.....so now you sleep for some more time.....

Sanskaar then wore his blue jacket and took his mobile n all when swara called him....

He again goes to her smilingly.....

Swara goes to his lips and pecked....

Swara : have a nice day love!!!

Sanskaar smiled and hugged her and made her lay down and goes to his work.....

While swara slept for some more hours.....

Sanskaar had a great meeting with foreign clients...they were discussing on some issues....

Mr.clark : sanskaar so hows your wife....

Sanskaar : she is good....

Mr.clark : i heard youll are on honeymoon i am so sorry to disturb your goneymoon for this meetings....

Sanskaar : no sir that's really ok.....

Mr.clark : so till when are youll in london....

Sanskaar : 3 days then will be returning back to india....coz some metings are pending yet....