Episode 58

So guys punar vivah seems to have got lot of fanbase of urs... am happy that youll have given so much love to this story.......

I wont mind for decreasing comments coz i have been tired of making silent readers understand.......

But guys seriously first have got lots of comments so it hurts to see lesser comment now and morever no messages regarding this ff and despite many commentars commenting on other stories except mine.......

I dont know what fault i have done but have left all those thoughts now if this behaviour continues my interest will also go in posting ffs......

I really dont wanna hurt my regular ones for them am writing all this.....

So if you want comment and not then dont comment and hurt me as much you'll want will not tell anyone to comment from now on promise......

Episode starts.........

Its been 1 month of anjali and karan's marraige......

Anjali have started her small boutique now and she has been working on it with the help of karan.....

Karan's gadodia empire have done patnership with maheshwari industries now both are partners and are working together......

Dp and shekhar have retired from business and now only sanskaar adi and karan are looking in business.......

Now swara was three month pregnant now sanskaar was acting extra protective towards her......he use to come home soon and use to take care of her......

In his team jhanvi aarav and khushi were also involved they also took care of her and didnt do any naughty things to tease her........

And adi have cracked one deal which was pending from years and now the business was going wonderful......

Things were going as smooth and happily........

But it was the happiness which was celebrated before the storm........

The storm was on gate which was knocking on maheshwari's mansion door........

It was day time swara finally took a glance of her room it was now full of baby pictures and new craddle of baby.....

Swara seems to be very happy now...

This one month was a very good time for everyone......

Then at that moment pankhuri tapped her shoulder......

Pankhuri : have done admiring your own room.....

Swara : oh these..... i was just wondering after so many months this house is so much happy...... i am just overwhelmed.....

Pankhuri : calm down devrani jii..... there aree lots more to come..... specially when your child will be born it will be most happiest moment for both of you...... i just hope the happiness in this house doesnt fade away.....

Swara : yeah bhabhi.......

Pankhuri : acha now come your son is calling you from when.....

Swara : oh aarav he came from school acha lets go bhabhi.......

They both headed out....

Pankhuri got dowwn from stairs and swara was getting down when her sari fumbled with her leg and she just stumbled on the first stair...... then she lost her grip from railing and her hand slipped and she just fall down shouting pankhuri's name.........