Epiosde 70

BISMILLAH......

So guys after a long period i have came with episode of punar vivah......

So lets take a recap where actually punar vivah stopped.....

Recap : sanskaar was hitted by a bullet by sahil and his left side got paralysed.....swara took care of sanskaar and giving him new hopes.....

3 months later......

Khushi was shown humming a song......

Khushi : sar jo tera chakraaye yaa dil dubaa jaaye aaja pyaare paas hamare kaahe ghabraaye kaahe ghabraaye......

She was massaging her dad's head.......

Sanskaar was smiling at her daughter that after a long tiring week he's finally relaxing on sunday and getting masaged in the world.......

Obiviously days are tiring for sanskaar so many things he have to do in a day.....

Exercises done by her great wife and laksh,then going to office and office work.....
Though 3 months have changed alot in his life......

Many things have been better....
Sanskaar is learning to be happy life is......
He's handling his paralysis and like before he dont have any complain .....
Because he dont want to upset his wife who is doing so many things for his happiness....
Handling 2 kids alone then coming to office and handling presenatations with him and making him do exercises.....
She did alot for him
And ofcourse because of her pushing his fingers are moving he can now hold things in his left hand too.......
He smiles while recalling all the memories of her....

He feels lucky and blessed to have a soulmate like her....

And for her happiness he can do this.....

So after long 5 minutes khushi completed her massage and came infront of her dad.....

Khushi : so papa how you feeling now?

Sanskaar : princess its so good my all stress is gone your hands have magic like your mother......

Khushi : hehe papa then dont worry i will massage u everyday ur stress will be gone.....

Sanskaar kissed her forhead....

Sanskaar : no need princess then ur hands will pain na.... no no but take this as ur reward....

He gives 200 ruppes note to her.....

Sanskaar : go and buy anything but go with Aarav dont go alone.....

Khushi kisses his cheeks....

Khushi : love you papa....

The khushi runs and sanskaar was smiling when swara entered the room.....

Swara : so how's massage jaan?

Sanskaar looked at her

Sanskaar : awesome you know khushi has same magic like you.....

Swara : ahaan beti kiski hai??😉😉😉😉

Sanskaar : oh common swara she have most qualities of mine like keeping quiet neither you are talkitive.... and then araav has became like you only chattarbox......

Swara : dare if you say against my araav he's clean hearted.... he speaks his heart out samjhe....

Sanskaar : hmm hmm not like my princess naa who is a topper of the class....