Chapter 13 : The 2nd ball

Adrian POV
I woke up early in the morning, and let Marinette just sleep there I need to go talk to Nina about something. I need to see if he can help me or if Alya can help me. I'm trying to find the perfect way to ask Marinette to be my girlfriend.

I texted alya and Nino to meet me at the cafe . They texted okay and then I got dressed and left Marinette a note 📝 but not with to much information.

And then I left to meet them in the Lobby.

Alya: hey 👋 what did you what to talk about?
Adrian: we'll talk when we get to the cafe .
Nino : ok dude let's go .

With that we left and got into a taxi 🚕 since Marinette wasn't with us so we couldn't take the limo . In no time we made it to the cafe . And then we ordered our food 🥞.

My order

Alya's order

Alya's order

Nino's order

Nino's order

And Then as we started to eat we started to talk

Alya: so what did you want to talk to us about?
Nino: yeah dude.
Adrien : promise you won't tell Mari or freak out, okay?
Nino: okay I promise.
Alya: okay fine now tell us!
Adrian: I don't know how to ask Mari to be my girlfriend.

And with that Alya fangirling fainted and Nino just sat there in shock. Once alya woke up I knew she started planning something .

Alya: okay . This is what you do , at the ball tonight you go the rose 🌹 garden .....
Adrien : how do you know about that ?
Alya: Marinette told me , now back to the plan go buy her a necklace or something and give it to her and ask her to be your girlfriend.
Adrien: okay can you help me pick it out ?
Alya: of course, Nino lets go off to go shopping 🛒!!!!