"Excuse m-" she was cut off by the guard before she could complete whatever catty thing she was about to say to me. I mentally thanked him.

"Ladies, you will have 30 minutes to meet and take as many pictures as you like with the members."

"Oh okay." I said. Personally it was longer than I thought would be allowed.

"But that is totally unfair! I've spent so much money on these tickets! Now it seems as though I wasted my money!" The girl whined, pouting at the guard.

Oh God, just chill out, I thought.

"Now, calm down ma'am. Thirty minutes is a lot of -" The guard was cut off mid-sentence.

"It's still unfair! Shouldn't I have one or two hours with them at least?" The girl complained.

The guard looked irritated, but tried to remain professional.

"Ma'am we will be forced to remove you from the premises if you continue to act inappropriately. This is still right of admission reserved."

"Ugh, fine. Whatever." She rolled her eyes and pulled a face at me.

How rude.

The guard ushered us into a waiting room, motioning to the seats against the wall. "Please be seated while you wait, ladies. The members will be out shortly, they are just busy changing."

TAEHYUNG'S POV

The concert ended, and I was in the dressing room, changing into more casual clothes when I heard the door open. I didn't even bother checking who it was, as I assumed it was one of the guys or staff members.

"TAEHYUNG-AH!" The rage in Jimin's voice made me look up.

"Yeah?" I said, adjusting my pants.

"YOU OWE ME BIG TIME!" He whined, a look of pure dread and disgust on his face.

"Why, what happened?" I asked genuinely curious as Jungkook came in.

"Jimin had to kiss someone on the cheek in order to get that girl of yours a front row seat." Jungkook smiled innocently as Jimin winced.

"That's all on you, man. I never said you should do that." I burst into a fit of laughter. Eventually calming myself, I added sarcastically, "How ugly is the girl?"

Jimin looked shy as he rubbed the back of his head. "She was wearing too much makeup and half her boobs were showing." Jimin looked as though he was in physical pain.

I laughed even harder. Even though I shouldn't.

"Ah, Jimin hyung, I thank you kindly for you selfless service." I bowed deeply before laughing again.

Our conversation was interrupted by a guard knocking on the door.

"Fellas, two fans are waiting for you. Remember, you only have thirty minutes."

"Oh God, you guys. I hope the fans are pretty." I said jokingly, making my way to the door.

"Taehyung-ah." Jimin said again, softly this time.