Chapter 1 'jam'

If I could tell you how crazy my life has been these past few days, let me tell you... it has been haunting.

Before I can tell you how my life went from shit to shittier, keep reading.

It all started on a Sunday morning. My mom had sent me outside of the house to be productive because I couldn't stop playing video games.

Yes, I have a hobby which is playing video games. It's honestly the perfect escape.

Okay, I may use my phone constantly, but games are my jam. Jam is totally for old people. Games are my thing.

Anyway, back to my productive journey.

It was a sunny day out which was rare nowadays. The clouds were full of life as the sun shined through. The land around me glistened beautifully as birds flew above.

I decided that it would be nice to go to a cafe.

"Hi, what can I get for you today?" The lady at the front desk asked as I walked up.

Scanning the menu, I was debating whether or not I wanted to try something new or just get a regular coffee. A few seconds later, "Um. I'll just get a small coffee" I replied digging into my small purse that hung off of my shoulders.

-

"Jiyeon" Mark whined over the phone, as I sipped on my coffee, "we were supposed to go shopping"

"I know, but I'm broke at the moment. I had to get a small coffee today. And to think I was about to try something new." I sighed walking outside with my coffee to sit on the cafe tables. 

"Well you better reschedule our date hun because I'm going to be busy all week next week," Mark said. 

"Fine" I whined playfully over the phone, then my phone buzzed. I moved my phone away from my ear quickly to see that it was my mom calling me. 

"Look, Mark, I have to go. My mom's calling me. I might be able to play games again! goodbye Mark, love ya" I hung up not letting Mark reply back to me. 

I finished up the remains of my coffee and threw it in the bin near me outside. 

"As beautiful as you are today outside world, games are way much better" I whispered as I answered my mom's call.

"Hi, mom!" I said cheerily on my phone. "Today was a great day, I think I'm ready to go home now" 

"I wasn't calling you to tell you that you could play your games." My mom sighed over the phone

"Then what were you calling me for?" I asked disappointed, kicking the rocks on the sidewalk back over to the dirt. 

"I wanted you to go to the store and buy some detergent to wash clothes" She laughed over the phone at my tone of voice. 

"Ma" I whined over the phone stomping on the ground. 

"Stop being so childish Jiyeon, bye" She hung up.

"But I don't even have that much money on me," I said to the phone aggressively pulling it away from my ear. 

As I began to walk towards a nearby store in hope to find detergent, this tall guy stood in front of me with this weird look on his face.

"Excuse me," I said until... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS WAS INCREDIBLY FUN TO WRITE! It took me awhile because I wasn't interested in writing, but now I'm dedicated due to the amazing feeling to write fan-fiction. 

Hope you guys are excited for chapter two because I know I am lol.