Our kind of love

"Juliet!!!"

What?

"Should I wear this shirt? Or this one?"

Idk and I really don't care, I don't even want to go to this stupid concert.

"Uh! Anybody would die to be going where your going and the tickets I won and have to you so u can go with me"

Ya ok, you won meet and greets and concert tickets, I know I'm your best friend but you should of took someone who's a fan.

"Juliet, I don't under stand you....you don't like justin bieber, but you like 1D" she said while putting on lip gloss.

I never said I liked 1D, I like some of there songs that's it, and I don't like justin bieber cuz he's an-

"Shut up! I don't want to get mad at u"

Ok. I said laughing a little.

"Ok now come on we don't want to be late to my boyfriends concert"

Uhh..it's 10:00 AM and justin bieber is not your boyfriend. I said to her, but she just rolled her eyes as if I was 5.

~in the car~

It's been an hour and all I heard was every song from the believe album cuz my best friend Jessica is obsessed with a pop star that's a freaking jerk, I bet you once she meets him she's gonna hate him.

Jess do we really new to hear the whole album again? I mean where gonna hear all the songs again LIVE!

"No he don't sing thought of you"

Ugh!

~20 minutes later~

"Oh my gosh where here!!!!"

We just got off the freeway, we didn't even pull up to staple center yet.

"Stop killing the moment Juliet"

Okayy.

We pulled up to the staple center and there was ALOT of girls here wearing gold and purple and JB shirts, it was 2:30 Pm, we need to wait in line for the meet and greet that starts at 4:00.

We where in line and Jess had the tickets, I didn't feel like holding mine cuz I would of lose them.

I'm gonna go get a starbuck's you want one Jess?

"Ya!"

Ok I'll be back.

I was going into Starbucks and ordered our drink's I knew what Jess likes cuz where best friends and I was in line.

"Yes hoe may I help you?"

Yes i would

Like one vanilla bean frap with a pump of raspberry and one vanilla bean frap. The one with a pump of raspberry isine and Jess likes the normal one.

(A/N: I really do order a vanilla bean frap with a pump of raspberry please try it it's amazing!)

"That will be right up"

I waited there until it was ready.

"Here you go ma'm, that will be $5"

I was getting ready to pay before someone payed it for me, I turned around to see his puppy brown eye's and golden brown hair, and his perfectly pink plump lips.

"Your welcome" his raspy voice said with a smirk.

Ugh. Is all I said and was getting ready to walk out.

"Wait, wait where you going?"

Nun of your business.

"You couldn't say thank you?"