Authors Note

Asalam'u Alaikum my dear readers.

First I want to thank all of you for supporting my work on wattpad, secondly I hope you enjoyed Hoors and Musa's journey. Reaching 6k thats a big for me for I'm a new writer here. With luck and hard work I pray Inshaa'Allah I succeed in sharing my talent with the world.

I can't even begin to tell you guys how much I miss writing. Caught up in exams and work, I have to squeeze a chapter when the world is fast asleep. Nonetheless its all worth it.

My books are all drafts worth editing. Soon Inshaa'Allah when I have the time I will slowly go through my books to edit them and make sure there is no mistake in them, be that vocabulary, grammatically or story wise.

My head is a big mess of ideas, stories, characters. But even I'm no expert in laying them out. I learn from others, practice and then deliver. May Allah bring success to everyone.

Now that Hoors patience has shown its result, the story will come to an end soon Inshaa'Allah. Then I will have to edit and complete my other books that are high on spiritual and romance.

Don't forget to read, vote and comment and share. Your support means the world to a certain author. It encourages us to create more for you.

Stay blessed wattpadders! I can't even begin to tell you how much Wattpad has changed my life. One day Inshaa'Allah when I'm an author, I will scream it to the world how wattpad changed my life. 5 years and counting.

Hence just as you joined me on the journey of Musa and Hoor. Please vote for my other books, read until your heart in contended.

#spiritual #romance
•Patience and Faith (Hoor and Musa)

#fantasy #romance #action
•Darkness before you (Fia and Zulqarnain)

#vampire #fantasy
•Blood lust (Zahra and Alexander)

Dont forget to vote and share. Stay with us. Will update soon Inshaa'Allah. Love you guys.

Yours.

Anam Qureshi