N + M

Niall's P.O.V

"Hey, go put something else on." I say to Mami, as I was on my phone and she was on the floor with her laptop.

She sits up and looks at what she was wearing which was and white crop top and some black yoga shorts.

"Why? What's wrong with this?" She questions.

"Because I have something planned and I need you to dress down so you don't get messy." I say,"Even though I wouldn't mind you wearing those shorts to sleep tonight." I add, winking.

She smiles,"Alright, but I have something way shorter." she says crawling towards me and kissing me softly before pulling away and ruffling my hair.

She turns to start getting changed before she turned around again and looks at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Get out." she says, laughing lightly.

"Oh, so we can sleep at night almost completely naked but you want me to leave so you can change your shirt and pants?" I ask, laughing slightly at her surprised face.

"Precisely." she answers smiling.

"I'll hide my eyes like I'm five and watching a girl and a boy in the movies kiss and make a sound like 'Eww!'" I heard her laugh before I covered my eyes.

I heard her zipper go down and I had to seize my thirst so I moved my hands and she had her back to me standing in her bra and underwear. I put on a smug smile and got comfortable on the bed and when she turned around she grew pink.

She had changed into an oversized tie-dye shirt and some gray sweats. I stood up from the bed and hugged her and smiled when she wouldn't hug back.

"I trust you to much." She laughs.

"When it comes to undressing, you shouldn't trust me at all." I say and smile.

*

Once I had changed into a plain black t-shirt and some gray sweats as well, we headed downstairs.

"Hey mom, me and Mami are heading out." I call grabbing my keys as me and Mami slip on some shoes.

"Alright be back before dinner!" she yells back from the kitchen.

I handed Mami some sunglasses and she grabbed a sweater pulling the hood over, me doing the same and we went through the door.

*

 After I parked the car we both got out.

"Alright where are we?" She asked as we walked up to the door of a small, 1 floor building.

"Just wait, damn." I say and she smiles.