What?

Liam's POV

After Bethel ran upstairs to talk to Louis I started to lose hope when I heard them screaming.

Why were they screaming?

Then I remembered Amber was up there.

I'm sure she shouldn't be so close to something as loud as they are being.

So I got up and went upstairs ignoring all the calls to not go from the guys.

I looked through all the rooms to find Amber.

I found her in Niall's room.

"Why are you in here?" I asked her.

I assumed because she didn't know who's rooms was who's.

"Because this is the farthest from the yelling." she said with a 'duh' tone.

"I'm sure you shouldn't be close to this yelling at all." I said "We should go downstairs with the guys."

I started to try to get her to come but she refused.

"No I don't know them." she said.

"Frankly, you don't know anyone" I said.

"Can you stay up here with me?"she asked me.

"How come your so comfortable with me and not them?" I asked.

"Because we have been best friends for years?" she said/asked.

"Right." I said.

I have to start getting used to being her "long-time" best friend.

"Well maybe it would be better if you got to know everyone." I said/asked, trying to get her to come.

I have never felt more uncomfortable with Amber then I am right now.

"No I don't want to." she said.

"Why not?" I said through gritted teeth, I'm getting annoyed with her refusal.

"Because I don't want to!" she screamed.

"Why not?!?" I screamed back. "You would really like them!" I say.

"No I'm not going to!" she screamed again and got up from Niall's bed.

"Oh my god!" I yelled "Why not?!" I screamed back again.

I'm fuming now.

"Because I can tell they don't like me." she said, so quietly. "you say they know me and like me but and idiot can tell that they don't! And if they don't want to be nice then neither will I!" she said, screaming the last part.

I softened a bit. The guys really have been giving her the cold shoulder lately.

Its probably because of Louis.

She's not meaning to hurt him.

"Oh..." I said, looking away from her gaze.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell." she said.

"It's not your fault anyways, like why would they even like me I have done nothing likeable or friendly and I'm almost sure I'm the reason that boy- Louis ran out and for Christ sake I can't remember a thing before the hospital so I can understand why they don't like me." she said.

"I'm sure they like you." I said, trying to assure her.

She shook her head " You don't have to lie." she said.

"No,No, I'm not lying and even if they don't like you that doesn't matter its not up to them I like you." I said, trying to be nice.

I might have been to nice because she kissed me.