Video games and discoveries

Zayn's P.O.V.

All the girls went out leaving us guys to figure out something to do.

Eventually, we decided to keep it low key today and sit down for some video games. We played Mortal Combat vs DC Universe and I had my strategy of winning. Every time it was my turn I would choose Jax and every one else would choose someone different so I got pretty good with Jax and won almost every battle.

While I was playing I was thinking as well. I know Destanie really wants me to tell Paul about the message but I just didn't want to. Every one would have to have security tight on them and I would be to blame. Then again I could be out with Destanie or by myself and have something fly at me, or get taken.

"Who-hoo!" Niall shouts. I looked up at the a screen and realized he had won. I laughed at how happy he got.

"Okay, Niall versus Harry now." Louis says and I hand my controller to Harry.

"I'll beat him for you, don't worry." Harry says and smiles. I laugh at him.

I watched for the first few minutes until I knew Harry was going to win. I got up for some water from the kitchen.

Before I even got the cap off the bottle Liam walks in.

"Hey, so how are you taking it? You alright?" he asks. What?

"What do you mean?" I ask. He looks at me like I'm stupid.

"The message," he says "from the blocked I.D."

"You know about that?" I ask feeling kinda clammy and self conscious and embarrassed.

"She didn't tell you?" he says.

"Who?" I ask.

"Destanie." He says leaning on the counter.

"Wait, she knows, you know?" I ask.

"Yeah, is something wrong with that?" he asks.

I sigh. "No, it's," I start "it's just, she wants me to tell Paul about it but I don't want too."

"Why not?" He asks getting off the counter.

"Well, you saw how Paul had security on Niall, I don't want that." I say looking at my cap that I still haven't took off.

"Zayn, it will be for your safety." Liam says. I keep my line of vision on my cap.

"But wouldn't security be tight on all of us, you want that?" I ask.

"No, b-" Liam starts.

"You don't want it and neither do I, so how about I don't tell." I say and try to walk back out.

Liam grabs my arm. "Zayn if you don't go to Paul, I'm pretty sure Destanie will and there's really no stopping her when it comes to you."

What Liam said made me smile that she cares that much. But I'm still wavering on the idea. I wanna do what I want but it won't matter because two people know about it and if I don't they will.

I keep quiet before saying, "Does anyone else know?"

"Bethel does." He says. I let out a breath, I didn't want any of the other boys to know about it. They would go to Paul right away waiting for me or not, especially Louis after what happened to Amber.

"Okay." I say.

"Zayn it's your decision I'm not trying to tell you what to do." Liam says and grabs a water of his own.

Harry opens the door and walks in then, "Zayn it's your turn."

I smile an okay and he walks out. Liam gives me a warning look and follows him. I let out a sigh and soon after follow him also.

Mami's P.O.V.

She glares at me as if I had done something to her. Honestly, I try my hardest to not let her bother me but at times it gets to be too much. Especially when I feel like Niall isn't even on my side.

"You guys wanna go see a movie?" Hayley asks and everyone nods but me. I wanted to see a movie but just because she wanted too somehow made me not want too.

"Mami you don't wanna see a movie?" Amber asks.

"I doubt she would, she's been glaring at me all day." Hayley says and walks towards the movie theater. I let out a breath knowing if she had stayed I would have jumped on her.

Destanie followed her as she went and after questioning looks, Bethel and Amber did too. Hannah stood next to me.

"You don't like her either do you?" She asks surprising me.

"I really don't, why don't you?" I ask.

"She seems to always exclude me, and be next to Harry," she starts "I'm not trying to be a jealous girlfriend but it bugs me."

"Same here. She seems to 'love' to be next to Niall, it's annoying." I say.

We start to walk towards the movie theater from the girls calling us over.

"And Destanie is always, no matter what she says or does on her side." She says.

"I know. It doesn't even seem like Niall's on my side." I say. It felt so good to let this out.

"Same with Harry." She says.

"I forgot my bag at the hotel could one of you pay for me?" Hayley asks.

"I got extra." Destanie says and pays for her ticket. Typical.

We walked into the movie. Hannah and I staying a bit back from them.

Niall's P.O.V.

After we started a game Louis paused it.

"Louisssssss," I say dragging out the end, "Why did you pause it?"

"I gotta peeeeeeeee, sorry." He said and laughed and walked to the bathroom.

I sat up on the couch and Zayn went to grab his phone and walked to the bedroom area of me and Mami's room. He has been getting up a lot.

Liam soon followed him. What is with them?

Harry and I exchange a look thinking the same thing. My head turned to a bag sitting on the couch when a phone started ringing. I got up to go get it but Zayn and Liam came running through and pushed me over.

"What the fuck Zayn." I say and he doesn't even acknowledge me.

He goes to the bag and pulls out the phone that was ringing, he looked at the screen. He looked scared and his eyes looked shiny. Was he crying?

"What's going on?" I asked and the phone stopped ringing. Liam and Zayn exchanged a look to each other.

"Who's phone?" Harry says joining the rest of us that were standing up.

Zayn wouldn't look at anyone, he soon started going through the phone tapping on the screen a lot.

He held up the screen to Liam and I caught a glimpse of it. It was somebody's messages.

It read, ' I tried Liam, then Niall, your next...'

Who's phone was that?

-----

I wonder who's phone that is? But I already know. And I'm sure you do too..(:

Byeeeeee