Problem resolution: slapping and relationship updates

Amber's P.O.V.

What did I do? What message? What accomplishment? What joke? Me, of all people, what did that mean? Sick mind? I feel overwhelmed. I sat down on the bed and it took me while to realize that I had started crying until Niall came and hugged me.

"Hey, hey it's alright." He says rubbing my back.

"What did I do?" I asked him. He must know.

"It's kind of a lot to explain." He says once we broke from the hug.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Louis says coming in and interrupting. He walks up to me and puts a calming hand on my arm.

"Zayn kinda blew up on Amber." Niall explains. Louis expression showed anger then realization and he nods and was about to walk out of the room.

"Wait," I say and he stops,"Do you know why?"

"Uh yeah," he says. I give him a look.

"They'll explain it to you," he says.

"Where are you going you just got back." Destanie says from behind me.

"To go find Zayn." He says and walks out.

"Can you tell me now?" I ask anyone who was willing to answer and knows.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Remember her face!" Louis laughs once we got back into the car.

"Yeah!" I say,"Oh my god! It's Louis Tomlinson!" I mimic the girl we freaked out.

Louis laughs,"What time is it?" He asks a few giggles escaping.

I look at my phone,"About 9." I say.

"We should probably head back." Louis says.

I breath out,"Okay, what should I do? Apologize?" I ask.

"No," Louis shakes his head,"Knowing Amber give her time before you choose to talk to her."

"Okay," I say.

We started driving back to the hotel. I hate what I got myself into.

Liam's P.O.V.

"I didn't send that! That's not even my phone!" Amber says.

"I know I know, we figured that out." Harry says.

"Then why does Zayn hate me?" Amber asks exasperated laying her head down.

"I don't hate you..."

I turn my head looking at the door way and saw Zayn standing there, looking at the ground but back at Amber who had an surprised face on.

"Can I, uh, talk to you?"

Amber slowly got up and walked up towards him and past him.

"Wish me luck." Zayn says and no one says anything.

"I said wish me luck." He says and cracks a smile. He must think we are upset about what happened, I'm not.

I chuckle,"Good luck, Zayn."

"Aw, thanks you shouldn't have." he says and walks after her. Everyone laughs as he leaves.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I follow her into her and Louis' room and she stands and crosses her arms over her chest. I pull out the chair to the desk for her to sit. She sits on the bed.

I smile and push in the chair and sit next to her on the bed. She scoots over.

"Alright, look I'm sorry." I say. She rolls her eyes.

Louis was right I should have talk to her later. Too late.

"I made a mistake, I know it wasn't your phone." I say.

"Zayn," she starts and her voice cracks,"Why would you even think I would send something like that?"

I stand up rubbing my hands on my jeans,"I don't know, Louis said that was your phone- and I don't know, well now I know you won't."

She stands up,"If that happened to me, I wouldn't jump to conclusions and start yelling at you."

"I'm sorry Amber," I took her hand,"What can I do to make or help you forgive me?"

"I need to do something first." She says.

"Okay." I say. She then lifts up her hand, that I had held before, and slaps me across the face.

"Don't ever do that again." She says, and then smiles. I smile even though my face stings. Chick can slap.

I rub my cheek pouting,"Ow, but I deserved that." She smiled.

"Hug it out?" I ask, and she hugs me.

We eventually leave the room and start to walk towards the others when Hannah comes up to us, and grabs Amber and whispers something to her.

"Uh, Zayn I'm gonna go talk with her."

"Alright," I say smiling.

I walked back to the room and went to the kitchen for some ice for my cheek.

"Hey, you guys alright?" Niall asks.

"Yeah," I say.

"You look red, well mostly your cheek." Liam said, "Blushing?"

"Nope," I say holding the ice pack to my face,"She slapped me." I smiled at their surprised expressions.

"Good." I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Destanie smiling.

"Hey," I said walking up to her and hugging her.

"Hi," she says,"Damn, she really got you."

"I know," I said smiling.

Amber's P.O.V.

"Hannah what's up?" I said hugging her as she cried.

"Harry." She mumbled wiping her eyes.

"What's up with Harry?" I asked frantic at the state she was in.

"He- He- He-" she stutters.

"Hannah spill." I said.

"He broke up with me."

----------

Kinda short lol but there ya go whores. Luv ya