Doing your Homework

Your P.O.V

You are sitting on your bed at home checking your phone every 30 seconds because you are expecting your boyfriend Cameron to be home soon. Its 5:30 and he should be home by now but you continue on with your homework for the next hour.

You groan in frustration. Algebra really is not your thing. Your about to ring Cam to see where he is because you’re getting worried but you hear someone walking up the stairs so you continue on with your homework until you feel a dip in the bed and feel arms around your waist.

 “Hey baby how are you?” you turn around and grip him in a bone crushing hug and start to cry. “I can’t do this anymore Cam I’m falling behind in my work and the whole class has moved ahead I just can’t do this anymore”. Cameron knows you need to let it all out so he just holds you tight and whispers soothing things into your ear.

 After about 5 minutes of crying he lifts your chin up with his finger and quietly whispers soothing to you while he is looking into your eyes “take a break baby girl I hate seeing you like this please, for me”. You finally give in and you relax with cam for the rest of the night watching movies and cuddling.

---------------------------- Authors Note ------------------

I’m sorry this is really short I promise that it will get better.

Please leave your suggestions below and yes I will be doing personals so please like and comment.

Xx Natalie