Today is the Day

[Dahyun's Pov]

I woke up 6 in the morning, i was gonna get a matching T-shirt with Sana.

I went to the nearest T-shirt store at the beach and the store name is Jeon's T-Shirt's.

When i went inside i was greeted by a girl.

"Good Morning! I'm Jeon Boram, Welcome to our store." I bowed 45 degree and smiled at her. Wow, she is pretty.

"Hi, i'm Jeon Somi.. how may i help you?" Another girl approached me, i gotta say she is cute but not my type.

"Oh i want a matching T-shirt named Sana and Dahyun at the Back, please." I replied.

"Oh like a Jersey T-shirt.. what kind of number do you like?" She ask looking me at my eyes lovingly, i will melt any minute now.

"Hmm.. 7 and 12 please." She nodded as an 'okay' and she took a two pink plane T-shirt.

"Would you like to meet the maker for your T-shirt?"

"Uh sure." I replied and followed her in the room.

We were greeted by a Man.

"Oh hello, I am Jeon Jungkook! I see that you want a matching T-shirt?" He said as he look at the two T-shirts Somi got.

"Yes. The first one named Dahyun.. has a Blue Horizontal line and has a Blue Color at the sleeves. Second one named Sana.. has a Blue Vertical line and leave the sleeve to pink, please." I said.

Jungkook seems to follow what i said and started to do his job.

"Jungkook is good at designing things.. believe me or not but He is good at everything exept for being everybody's True Boyfriend or Husband." Somi said as a chuckle escape from her mouth.

"Haha that's the only thing people can't do." I started to laugh but not to loud.

"By the way, What's your name?" Somi said changing the topic.

"Dahyun, Kim Dahyun."

"Ohh Nice name.." She sat down on a couch. "Would you like to sit too? Well It's gotta take a 30 minute or an hour for Jungkook to finish his work." Somi ask.

I nodded my head and sit beside her.

"Also here's my number. If you want something just call me, i'm always free." She wink at me and gave me a piece of paper that her number was in it.

I took the piece piece of paper and put it in my pocket.

After 1 hour of waiting, Jungkook has finished the T-Shirt.

"Here you go, you can pay at the cashier." He handed me the Tshirt he maked and i took it.

I went to the cashier and she seem to be quiet not like the others.

I really wanted to know her name but i know 'Jeon' would be in it since the others have it too. I started to find her name tag and gladly i found it.

Her name is.... Jeon Jiyoon.

"Uhm, Miss here's your T-Shirt." I was back to reality when Jiyoon spokes.

"O-ohh T-thank you." I paid for the T-shirt and walk through out the door.

"Come back next time." Boram said. Somi and Boram waves at me goodbye, i wave back to them.

"I will." I smiled and walk away.

They will surely make peoples lives better and wonderful But! How come they are so Cute, Handsome and Beautiful?! I feel like a potato thanks to them.