Continuation

[Mina's Pov]

"Just wait, i'll tell you if we are there." I wink at her not knowing that we are almost at our cabin but gladly i looked around to see if have already arrive at our destination.

"What are we doing here?" Chaeyoung said while she looks at the cabin.

"Well..since the our cabin was taken, I secretly rented another cabin for us to have." I bute my lip and began touching Chaeyoung's Hips.

Chaeyoung is just shock what i have said. "Also since they are doing IT we should too." I look at her eyes, we made eye contact but Chaeyoung looks down to my lips then she bite her lips.

The silence broke when she spoke (Lol, it rhymes tho) "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I obeyed what she said then i went in with her.

I started opening the light first then locked the door. I push chaeyoung to the walls softly then i kissed her widely as i un button her polo while she is taking off my shirt.

I unhooked her bra followed by mine.I remove our kiss to move her on the bed, I went on top of her then started kissing her again.

She likes me to kiss her widely. She took off all of our shorts and undies. Chaeyoung rotated us both so she was on top of me while i'm under her.

She started to rub my clit fast, i moaned loudly and i know no one would hear it because no one comes at this spot and it's only the cabin here anyways.

The room is fill with my moans while Chaeyoung is enjoying my moans and she always speed up when my moans are getting louder.

"Ahhh Chaeyoung ahhh ugghhh I'm g-gonna ugggh I'm a-almos--" I was cut off when i cum at Chaengs Fingers. "Ahhhhhhh!" I scream because of pleasure. Chaeng smirk and lean to me giving me a Kiss on the lips.

"I love you Minari~" Chaeng smiled.

"I love y-you too c-chaeng." I said catching my breath. I close my eyes, i think Chaeng saw it because she began caressing my hair and kiss my forhead. I went to sleep.

[Dahyun's Pov]

"Ahh Saaahhhh naa, I'm a-almost there ugghhh!" I said while catching my breath. Sana responded "Me too, let's do it together." We went faster and harder. We shouted our names as we reach our climax.

"L-Lets take a break San-na." I said exhaustingly. She just nodded and kiss my lips.

"Dubu.. let's go change before someone will see us." Sana said picking up her clothes.

"But the door is lock you know.." I said then standing up picking my clothes over the place.

"I know but we still have to clean ourself. Lets shower together!" Sana said hoping in the shower, I just nooded at her. (I'm not telling what happened in the shower because its just simple.)

We dry ourself and change our clothes. I saw Sana in a hurry and that make me curious.

"Hey Sana, why are you so in a hurry lately?" I ask back hugging her but she remove me from back hugging her and i give her a pouting face.

"Omo! I didn't mean to make you sad, Mianhe Dubu.." She kiss me on the cheeks and i look at her. "And also i don't even know why i'm like this." She pouted.

"Hahahaha Ok, let's get out then? Maybe you have a plan ti take me on a date or something haha." I said winking at her.

"Yeah you're right! Maybe i do.. I'm taking you on a date Dahyun!" Sana said loudly.

"Woah okay okay.. you don't have to be that loud you know." I covered my ears from loudness.

"Mianhe.. let's go?" I nodded and held her hands but she took it off. Argh! What's happening to her?.

"We can't go outside looking at this.. We have to put on our swimsuits." She said.

"Ok.. and it's that the reason why you took my hands off your hands?"

"Ne.. Mianhe for being like that." She pouts and look down but i hold her cheeks up and kiss her.

"It's okay my Sana, let's put our swimsuits on now.. i'm wearing rushgard!"

"Rushgard? You should wear a 2 piece to look more sexy also i'm wearing a two piece." Sana grabs her 2 piece swimsuit in her luggage and puts it in.

"Nah, i don't want to be revealing."and i grab my rushgard in my luggage.

"Ok.. your choice not mine, So how do i look like?" She said so i look at her, Fuck! she is so sexy! How can someone be cute and sexy at the same time! I scream in my head, i almost bleed bad gladly i did'nt cuz' i look to another direction.

"I-It's good in you S-Sana.." I did'nt talk straightly after what i saw.

"Hahaha ok! put yours now, i bet the girls are in the beach by now." I put on my rushguard. after putting it in sana holds my hand then she pulls me outside.

As expected we saw the girls, exept for Mina, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

I saw Nayeon and Jeongyeon fighting over the sun screen So childish. Jihyo Cooking and Momo eating Jokbal Argh! I dont know why Momo has abs even tho she eats alot. I thought, I look at Sana and she seem to find someone but she gave up and walk towards Jihyo and i towards Momo.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

So here's the continuation, hope you enjoy it!

And look at this photo, this would be our twice as teachers/ principal