3

2 weeks later
I rolled out of bed and emptied my stomach, I rolled my eyes as I laid back on the bathroom  floor in a huff. I got up and flushed the toilet, washing out my mouth I looked to my left to see the box of pregnancy test with a note on it.

Please just take one already

I sighed as I rolled my eyes, I closed the bathroom door and did my business on the stick "can't believe I doing this without Zach" I said as I waited for the timer to go off "Loren time to get up" I hid the test as I walked out of my bathroom to see my mom "I'm up" I smiled at her.

"Good there's eggs downstairs" I nodded as she walked out and my timer went off, I took a deep breath as I looked slowly at the test.
Positive

I did a double take as I ran downstairs leaving the test behind, my mom looked at me weird as I chugged a water bottle down and then another "what's up" I shook my head "nothing" my dad offered me his water bottle as I gave another and walked to my room.

My phone lite up as I saw Zach name across it "hey baby" I said with a smiled as I could tell he was on his way to something important with the rest of the boys "why are so happy" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I just am" he laughed as I chugged my third water bottle "baby" I looked at him as the guys all were now looking at me like I was crazy "what" I saw as corbyn closed him mouth "you just downed that water bottle" I nodded "yep"

"And she downed two more before that" I laughed as my mom came in frame of the phone "you got a UTI baby" I shook my head "nope just really wanted water" my mom laughed as soon her face turned pale.

I looked to where she was looking and put Zach on mute, "momma wait" she went to pick the test up as I took Zach to where he couldn't see "Okay I can't see or hear babe" they boys laughed "that's why your drinking so much water, so you can take another" I smiled and nodded.

My dad walk upstairs and saw what my mom was holding "does Zach know" I shook my head "not yet, I wanna make sure I am. He doesn't like all the negatives we've been getting" my dad smiled "we'll do you have to pee" I shook my head no.

"Not yet" we all laughed as I took Zach off of mute "babe" I smiled "sorry needed to talk to them, where are you going", "i told you this the other day, I had a radio interview while you are at Saturday school" I nodded and checked the time "thank god that doesn't start till noon"

"Hold on I have to pee" I handed the phone to my mom as I walked to the bathroom, I took three more test as I washed my hands "three" I said to my mom as she nodded.

"What took forever" I shook my head at Zach "nothing" he smiled "I have to go babe but I'll see you after Saturday school" I nodded "I love you" he blew me a kiss "I love you too" I hung up.

"I could be pregnant" I said as I sat my phone down, my mom hugged me "aren't you so happy" I smiled so big "I'm going to have a baby with the guy I love of course I'm so happy" my mom hugged me as I walked into the bathroom.

Positive
Positive
Positive
I started crying as I showed my mom, "I'm finally pregnant" my mom laughed as my dad hugged me, "holy crap o have got to tell Zach" my dad laughed as my mom brought me into a hug.

"Baby our world is going to change" I laughed, "my world is going to change"