9

I rolled over in bed and jumped a little when I saw my parents standing in front of my bed "what" I said as they both looked at me "good morning baby" I smiled as I sat up "what's up?" I said as I grabbed a water bottle off of my night stand and took a sip "well we know you leave with Zach tomorrow to go visit his family" I nodded.

"We were thinking, since your only going to be gone a few days that you and Zach could look for apartments down there" I looked at them weird "but Zach's needs to stay up here, his whole career is already up here" the looked at me sad "but do you really want you kid to be raised in LA" I shrugged.

"I don't really cared where they are raised all I care about is if they are happy or not" they nodded "okay, but maybe you guys can look while your down there just Incase you want to be close to where we might be moving" I looked at them weird "what are you talking about".

"Well your going to live with Zach, and we moved up here so you and Zach can be close and because we had a really great job opportunity. Well we got offered a very great job back down in Dallas but we don't want to leave you here in LA and obviously we are not going to take you away from Zach" I looked at them weird "woah" was all I could managed to get out.

There was a knock on the door and my dad went and got it, zach and him walked in and I smiled he kissed me and smiled as I got up and ran to the bathroom.

My mom went and walked downstairs to get me a water bottle, zach held my hair back and my dad Kinda stood there. Once I cleaned myself up Zach smiled at me "we have to get going baby" I nodded as I threw on a pair of leggings and one of Zach hoodies.

"Beautiful" I smiled at Zach as I kissed him, it got a little heated as Zach pulled back "Okay baby, we are already pregnant" I laughed as I kissed him again "I know but I mean you can still do it and I'm kinda horny" I whispered the last part in his ear as he smirked.

"Can you hold it" I shook my head as he smiled, he placed his hand in my leggings and rubbed me clit "mhm" I muffed my moans as he kissed me "dirty girl, does it even bother you I'm getting you off while your parents are downstairs?" I shook my head as I moaned.

He ran his fingers down my clit to my core as he stuck two fingers in me and I moaned in his neck "fuck zachy" he kissed me "does it get you off, me fingering you while we have the chance of being caught" I nodded and moan.

He kissed me as I clenched around his fingers "mhmm daddy" I calmed down as I changed my pants. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he kissed my neck "I love you" I smiled as he rubbed my belly "I love you so much more" he shook his head.

"There's no possible way" I laughed, "maybe later I can show you how much I do" he nodded "I'd be down for that, why are you acting like this babygirl" I laughed as I kissed him "hormones"