10

As we landed down on the ground, we walked off to get our bags "did I tell you about my mom wanting us to find a place down here" he looked at me weird and shook his head "well my mom and dad both got offered better jobs back down here so they wanted us just to look Incase we wanted to move down here, but I already told them that your whole career is in LA you just can't move away from it" he nodded as he smiled at me.

"Baby if you want to move down here I won't mind it, my parents are down here, my family and my mom would love to see you grow" I smiled "I don't want you to have to fly a lot I know you hate it" he shook his head "baby I won't care, if it comes down to you and this baby I will forever chose flying on a plane" I kissed him.

We picked our bags out as Zach called ha mom to see where they were, "baby your ass looks amazing" I gave Zach a looked as he put his phone in his back pocket "watch it zachy" he nodded "oh please babygirl, what are you going to do to me" I rolled my eyes as I heard a little laugh that I knew all too well.

It was Zach little sister Reese, I turned around and saw her face as she immediately started running to me. I held out my arms as she ran into them and I picked her up and spun her, "awe i missed you so much" I said as I finally put here down "let me see your tummy" I laughed as I pulled my shirt up and tiny bit.

"Wanna kiss it" she nodded as she gave my stomach a kiss, I heard Zach awe as I turned to see he had recorded all of Reese's and I's hug. I smiled to Myta and hugged her "I missed you so much" I said as she smiled and hugged Zach.

I hugged John and Ryan as Zach caught up with his mom and sister "so Loren when do we get to know if I'm having a grandson or a granddaughter" I laughed "next month I'll be 17 weeks, and my doctor said that he would try to look between 17 and 21 weeks so hopefully next month" Zach placed his hand on the middle of my back and rubbed my back.

"I missed y'all a lot but we should get home" Zach said as we all laughed, we began walking to the car "so Momma if Loren and I were to look for apartments down here and we found one would you sign off on the lease" Zach said as we both looked at her and her face lit up.

"Y'all want to move back down here" I smiled at Reese, "I don't know I really hate that Zach will have to travel all the time if we don't live in LA but if we move down here I'll be closer to y'all and my parents" they gave me a confused look.

"They got a great job offer they are moving back down here" that all nodded, "I want Zach to be close to you guys and I want y'all to see our kid more than over FaceTime and when we want to fly or drive down here".

"I mean it's Texas it were we both grew up and it would be super cool" Zach nodded as he smiled at me, "I'd love to sign off on y'all lease if y'all find a place, maybe I could help y'all look" I smiled "that be amazing".

"And we can have a tea party" I smiled at Reese's "however many you can fit in a weekend it's happening" I said to her as she giggled.