Chapter Twenty-Two - Don't Be Such A Pansy!

Start from the beginning

As I got there, I scanned the room for Granger. I saw her sitting with the red-headed blood traitor at the Gryffindor table. Yes! I thought. I strode over to the Slytherin table and sat between Theo and Daphne. Daphne looked irritated but she didn't dare take me on. To piss her off more, I looked at her as I reached into Theo's lap, grabbing at his package.

"Good morning isn't it Nott?" I said sexily. His eyes darkened and his head snapped round to me as he felt my hand grasp him and we looked at each other before cracking up laughing.

"Stop it." He said gruffly pushing my hand away. "You know I'm going to have to stand up soon." At that, we both busted up again.

Daphne looked foul and I smirked. She was a mate but she was still a slut and there was no way I was letting her over rule me. These boys, all of them, belonged to me and the way I saw it, she could play with my toys when I said she could.

As soon as we'd all eaten, we got up to head to class. I walked with an extra spring in my step as I thought about what was to unfold in the hours to come.

* * *

As we entered our third classroom of the day, I finally seized my opportunity. Slughorn had put us into those wretched seating placements again and it meant I had to put up with fucking Burkins again but I was glad that Granger was there and as for Weaselette, I didn't care she was there although I did feel more intimidated around her. Something about her said she wouldn't hesitate to rip your tongue out and shove it in your arse if you screwed with her. I'd watch out for her the most when I spoke.

I waited until everything was quiet at our table before I said anything. I needed this to pan out exactly as I'd planned or it wouldn't work. I was actually glad to have Viola next to me because I knew exactly how to make her question my comments in the exact way I wanted her to. I had convinced Daphne to get in on it as well.

I yawned wide. "Blimey I'm tired." I said.

As expected, Viola spoke up. "Why? What were you doing last night? Or should I say who?" She winked at me and I smirked. She had fallen right into the trap I wanted her to.

"Oh come off it Vi, you know me and Drake will always have something. It's just the way our love works." I said, examining my cleavage and readjusting the position of my top. I glanced across the table through my lashes in time to see both Gryffindor bitches look at me in shock. I hid my smirk and turned to Vi who had an incredulous look on her face.

"Are you serious?! You had Draco Malfoy in your bedroom last night?" She stared at me in awe and I laughed a flirty laugh.

"Last night, this morning, same difference really. You know when we shake the sheets it's more of a five hour job rather than a five minute one. We like to savour the moment and foreplay can go on for hours with Draco!" I winked at her and the mudblood started to say something.

"Pansy, get over yourself! Making up stories of Draco in your room is really unhealthy and can lead to permanent mental instability." She said. The carrot top sniggered and my nostrils flared. Under the table, I signalled Daphne over.

"How dare you insinuate I'm a liar mudblood! Do you know where Draco was last night? Did you see him with your own eyes? I doubt it because he was in my room and to see him, you'd have to have been in my room and I can assure you Granger, there was no filth in my room last night. Just passionate sex."

On cue, Daphne showed up. "Yeah, about that sex Parkinson, keep it down aye? Kept me up all hours of the night. Almost made me regret ever letting Malfoy into the dorm."