First Date

🌸Kim Jongin's POV🌸

I picked up Eun Hye with my red Ferrari, showing off a little bit you know? I drove to the park and rented two bikes, one pink and the other blue. The weather was nice and I looked at Eun Hye beside me. She looked happy, her smile made me happy inside. " This feels nice " she said. " Yeah, especially because I'm with you " I say honestly.

She doesn't reply. We biked for 1 hour and I was sweating and so was she. We sat at the green grass, in silence. Eun Hye unexpectedly comes closer to me and wipes my sweat with a tissue and smiles. My body froze at her sudden action and my heart starts to beat fast like crazy. " Thanks, do you have another tissue? " I ask and she gives me a tissue. I come closer to her and wipe the sweat of her forehead. She smiles " You didn't have to " she said.

" Wanna head to our next location? " I ask and offer her my hand and she takes it and goes up. As we drove to the mall I tell her " You look beautiful. " I felt the butterflies in my stomach start again. I see the sides of her lips form a smirk.

After a few minutes, we get to the mall. We ride the escalator up to the first floor. " We're here to shop for couple thing " I say excited.

" Really?!? " She said.

" Yeah, I need guys to know your mine, so they don't come close " he said smiling. " haha, very funny " she says sarcastically. We went in a couple store. She wanted to get the matching snapbacks that said boy on one and the other said girl, it was black and white. We got a jean and a black leather jacket and more.

After, I wanted to buy her dresses to wear. I personally picked out dresses for her to try on. The first dress was okay, the second was fine and the third was damn! She looked so dang sexy. She wore the black lace dress with a cut - out on the back. " We'll buy that one " I said pointing at the dress satisfied.

She also picked an outfit for me. A suit, she tied the necktie on me. She looked like a wife. " Perfect, my good looking boyfriend looks good in anything " she said. The statement made me smile. She got the suit for me as a gift. We decided to get street food and as we walked, I held her hand. At first I hesitated but now my hand was wrapped around her soft hand.

🌸Kim Eyn Hye's POV🌸

As we held hands, my heart beat went faster and I let it. For some reason this would frequently happen when Im around him. But I know I shouldn't be feeling that way. We ate street food, I fed him and he fed me. We feel like a real couple. After it got dark and he dropped me off. " Thank you! I had a great time " I said and I went into my apartment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like Eun Hye is the one falling for Kai. But don't they suit each other?

Comment and Vote!