Friendship

I dedicate this chapter to RG_KAI and to you who is reading right now.

Hope you like it!!!

---------------------------------------------

🌸Kim Jongin's POV🌸

We just released out new song

" Overdose ". Our popularity just suddenly grew when we were promoting " Growl ". But I'm really happy, even though these days I'm really stressed out. Every time I go to school everyone would crowd around me... it's so hard to learn when all the girls and even the teachers are asking for my signature. I can't do anything

But you know what??? I love the dancing and I have no regrets if I die on the stage. But life is so boring. The same thing over and over, the cycle goes on. School, work, work, and work. I want something different, my hair color?? Haircut?? Style?? No, I don't think that's the change I want. Mmmmmm.... I'll think about it.

🌸Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

After that day, Sehun became my friend. He makes me feel so happy when I'm with him. It's the type of happiness I haven't experienced ever since appa died. We always hanged out, going to the movies, playing sports and other things. One time we even played golf, something I've never done because I'm only an average person.

" Eun Hye!! What were you doing here?? I was looking for you " Sehun said. I was at the rooftop of our school, the wind was nice and it was a nice place to think about things. " I was just getting fresh air and thinking about things " I smiled.

" It looks like your thinking about something important. Is something bothering you??? Just tell me. " he said looking at me with those sincere eyes. I didn't want to tell him but I had too. I didn't want to see him sad, if I told him I was going to leave tomorrow.

" Sehunah... I - I have to go back, back to where I came from..... tomorrow " I told him in a sad tone.

" What?? Noo, don't go. Stay here!! " he cried, begging.

" Sehunah... I have too " I told him. I had to get revenge first, it was my goal and I wasn't going to let anyone get in the way. I'm so sorry Sehun.

" Why?? It's not fair, your so cruel!! " He screamed.

" Why are you so selfish! Sehun, I have to do something first. I have to do this or I will live my life in regret for not doing so!! " I got so frustrated, why could he not understand. It doesn't matter. I walked past him as I couldn't handle this.

🌼🌼🌼🌼 At Home 🌼🌼🌼🌼

As soon as I got home, I just laid down on my bed crying, I don't know why. My heart just ached soo much for some reason. I didn't like that I fought with Sehun. It hurts so much, I wanted to go the doctor. But I don't think it's something you can cure with bandage or medication. I swear I felt like my eye balls would fall out. I haven't cried this much ever since my father's death. He made me smile but he also made me sad. I fell asleep not knowing it.

🌸Oh Sehun's POV🌸

She's going back??? What??? I don't want her too. I looked at the portrait I had painted of her, I was going to give it too her. She doesn't know I still like her as a woman not a friend.The thought of her leaving made me sad. My first love shouldn't end like this.

I went outside to the balcony for fresh air. I looked outside, I got an idea!!! I smiled.

🌼🌼🌼🌼The Next Day🌼🌼🌼🌼

🌸Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

I waited for the bus with my luggage beside me. My grandma gave me her farewell. So Sehun is not coming to say goodbye?? I thought.

" Eun Hye!!! " a familiar voice called me as I turned my head towards the direction of the voice... Sehun!!!

" Eun...... Hye" he said taking a long pause to catch his breath. " Eun Hye, take this " he said as he wrapped a gold necklace with a heart pendant around my neck. " Always wear this necklace and remember me " He said as the bus arrived, he hugged me tightly and let go.

I smiled as I went up the bus. I waved goodbye to him through the bus's window, the bus left.

I touched the necklace he gave, it will be okay!! I have his number anyways. I can always call him, right?? But it won't be the same. I arrived to my new apartment. I rented an apartment because I didn't want to see my mom and sister who hated me. I have work in a clothing store and I can support myself anyways.

My apartment was already full with furniture. I work secretly, rented this apartment and slowly filled it with things I needed. I didn't tell my mom or my sister, they wouldn't. They wouldn't care less.Though I'm not old enough to live by myself, who said I couldn't?? I unpacked and took a long bath. I wrote in my daily dairy and slept. Next week was going to be a long week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exo's overdose!! I can't get enough off it. Gurl, I love it!! It's so good. The overdose era has started!! Did you like their comeback too??

Anyways, vote and comment!! I love you guyz. Thank you soo much for reading my story, voting and even commenting. Thank you for taking your time to read it !! Luv ya all<3