Love Letter

This chapter is dedicated to EXO_12wolf88

Omg... someone's actually reading my story, thank you guys. I'll try my best to update soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🌸Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

He's so cute, athletic, nice, smart and.... I couldn't help but fall for him. Today I made up my mind, I'm going to confess !! But, I know I don't stand a chance. I just want to know what he thinks about me.

Dear Kai, I just want you to know I really like you.... Eew, I crumpled the paper and threw it on the ground. I was writing a love letter for the first time, pshh how cheesy.After let's say a thousand years, I finally made the perfect letter. I headed to school actually excited.

When I got to school, feeling like a detective I sneakily crept beside his locker, making sure no one was looking, I slipped the letter in his locker.

🌸Kim Jongin's POV🌸

" Hey Kai!!! " Jinwoo yelled across the hallway to get my attention. Why does this guy keep bothering me..aish!!!
" Let go to class together " he said. That question was so bias, what was I suppose to say??? " Okay, wait I have to get something in my locker " I said.

As I opened my locker, a letter from my locker fell on the ground. " Hey what's that??!?! " Jinwoo took the letter before I could pick it up. He tore it open " From: Eun Hye, Big Fat Bear wrote you a letter??? " he said, he kept reading " Dear Kai, I like you.....Fat Bear likes you!! ". I wasn't really shocked or anything. She was just one of those girls who fell for my good looks, hehehe.

So that's why she was staring at me when I helped her up the stairs the time I injured her, well know I know. At class, I would catch myself looking and getting curious about her. I don't know, maybe the fact that this person likes me, makes me interested in her life.

~ At Lunch ~

" Wanna do something fun??? " Jinwoo said looking at the direction of Eun Hye. " What exactly are you thinking ??? " I asked curious ." Lets play a prank on Big Fat Bear and write a letter pretending you like her, I dare you !!! " he said with an evil grin. " Come on!! it's not like you actually like her, right??? "

He's right, I don't even like her or anything, this should be fun???
" Why would I like that Fat Pig, fine let's do this " I said.

🌸Kim Eyn Hye's POV🌸

There was a letter..... on my desk and its from Kai?!?!? I slowly opened the letter. Dear Eun Hye, I like you too.
What!!! He likes me back!! I was smiling like a fool now. I can't describe this happiness. I pinched myself on the cheeks, to see if I was dreaming , yup it's not a dream.

But what now?? Should I talk to him??? Without thinking I stood up and headed to Kai's way. " Ummm.... Kai?? " I tapped his shoulders. " So are we dating now?? " I asked, omg what the hell did I just say, regretting what I just did . " What do you mean?? Are you joking?? " he said like I just said a joke. Everyone was staring, some were taking a video. I showed him the letter as evidence.

" Hahaha! Why would I like a fat pig like you??? That was a prank" he said laughing like there's no tomorrow..... I let those words sink in. What did I expect, no one ever falls in love with you just because you have a good heart, it's always your appearance that counts. Guys with a good heart that looks at the heart of a person and past the appearance don't exist in this world.

I felt like the whole world just stopped. " Why would Kai oppa like you " one girl said as she scanned me up and down. " Those pants??? " she pointed to my sweatpants " Are they from the dollar store ??? Ewww " she said in a disgusted tone, like I was some kind of animal.

All the girls cornered me and they kicked me as I fell to the ground, I saw my sister just looking and the jerk smiling beside her. " H- hel " I tried to yell helpless as my voice got weaker. No one was going to come and help me. I'm strong, I'm strong, I said to myself. My eyes got blurrier as they all beat me up.... and I couldn't remember anymore what happened. My vision blacked out.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment any input you have for me, I would appreciate it. Thanks once again for reading my story.

I'm really sick and I have the worst splitting headache. I can't really think properly. Please understand if there's any wrong grammar or punctuation error.