Cursed For Life

🌸Kim Jongin's POV🌸

My group Exo is finally starting to get popular after our debut song growl.... our schedule has been packed even for next year. We placed first in every show we went on and won many award. I was so happy when we received our first award.... it felt like all our hard work was paying off.

I was about to cry but I held it in, in front of the cameras, a grown man shouldn't cry I thought. I mean they don't cry in public, they cry alone. We don't want to look weak to any one, but we also have hearts and we feel things too. But right when I got home I cried all my tears of joy.

School have also become different because I'm popular now. Gosh, I still have to get used to people asking for my signature, I mean it's not like no one has ever asked for my signature before. It's just I'm not used to all the attention and them giving me too much affection it seems surreal.

🌸Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

When I got to class a big surprise was waiting for me..... the teacher i-is my aunt?!?? Omg!!! I'm cursed for life, I hope she won't recognize me, she probably will. She'll find out in no time. As I walked into class, all eyes were on me as all the guys scanned me from up and down, it felt awkward.
" Uhmm.. Hi everyone! " I rubbed the back of my head, while biting my lower lip. Biting my lips is my bad habit when I'm nervous.

They were a little awake now, except for the guy in the back sleeping with his red hood covering his head. " My name is Eun Hye, please take care of me " I smiled. Imo *Aunt* please don't recognize me!! I tried to cover my face with my hair and I looked down." Eun Hye, you can sit anywhere you'd like " my aunt or should I say teacher said. Whew, she didn't recognized me... I sighed to myself in relief.

I was looking for an empty desk, preferably beside the window and at the back row. Ah! Found one, a desk beside the window on the last row, beside me was the red hooded guy sleeping. He looked familiar, if it wasn't for my bad memory I'd remember.

I secretly stared at him from the corners of my eyes. Till a subtle wind blew inside the classroom and the red hooded guy moved changing positions to sleep, a piece of blonde hair was revealed. Now I remember!! It's him the guy from the lockers... what was his name??? Oh Luhan?? Oh ya, it's Oh Sehun.

He looked so beautiful like a cute baby sleeping, reminding me of the first time I saw that jerk Kai, grrr that jerk. There's something about him that reminds me of Kai and its unexplainable. I shook away the thoughts of admiring another guy....he's probably like Kai, fake and plastic. Acting all nice and turning out to be a jerk. I fell for it once I won't fall for it twice, I thought.
But... but maybe, just maybe he's different from other guys, no! Stop it Eun Hye don't fall for him! I fall too easily but I'm not an easy women anymore, I repeated to myself.

That's until I saw him run his fingers through his hair, my hardened yet weak heart melted all over again... Damn! How can you do this to me so easily? Who are you really Oh Sehun?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I hoped you liked it. Please leave any comment and vote, I would really appreciate it. Thanks for reading this story!!