Close To You

🌸Kim Jongin's POV🌸

This morning I decide to take the bus. I mean it's good to sometimes take the bus for less pollution.......Oh! Who am I fooling I only wanted to see Eun Hye. I entered the bus and saw Eun Hye sitting at the end of the bus beside the window. I got nervous for some reason, I wanted to hide from her but I gathered all my courage and slowly approached her. I sat one seat away from her pretending I usually sat here.

She stared at me and blinked her eyes 3 times.

🌸Kim Eun Hye's POV🌸

What's Kai doing here?? He doesn't take the bus. I better get used to Kai being around and not freaking out. He slowly walked my way and sat a seat away from me. I had to start my plan now, so I decided to speak to him." Hi!! I'm Eun Hye, your from my class right?? " I said. " H-hi, yeah I'm from your c-class " he said stuttering, what's wrong with him?

I tried to keep the conversation going. I wanted to know more about him. Maybe he has a soft side, not only the jerk I saw while I was fat. He treats me differently now. " Do you have any family here? " I asked. He froze, maybe he had problems at home, I was about to apologize when he answered my question. " Yeah, I do but they live as if I'm not alive, I don't see any of them at all. I hoped we were just a normal family. I'm close with my brother who is smart and doesn't resemble me at all.What's your hobbies?? " I said sighing in the end.

It felt good to share and tell someone about my problems. She actually listened and her angelic face showing she cared. She's different from all those girls. " I like taekwondo and soccer, during my spare time I like to cook as well as dance and sing. " she said. Wow she has an artistic side too. I wanted to see her dance. " Come to our dance studio to Sm at 4:00 tommorow , I want to see you dance. Just call me cause the security is tight because of the fans. Oh yeah, I don't have your number " I said. Yes I'm getting her number.

We exchanged numbers as we arrived at school. " Bye! I got to go " she said as she hurried down the bus. Are we late for class or something?? Why was she in such a hurry? Then I notice she forgot her dairy at her seat. It had a floral cover with her name printed on it. Should I return it? But in the end I decided to keep it. I was just curious.

When I got down the bus all the fan girls surrounded me. Swinging their paper and pen at my face for me to sign it. One girl cut my face with her paper and the other stepped on foot. It was getting out of hand. They were to close to me and it wasn't fun getting squished.

Until a hand pulled my arm out of the crowd. We ran as fast as we could , it was Eun Hye. She held my hand and led me to an empty room. " Shhh " she said signaling with her finger as we catch our breath. " Wow! You're fans are crazy " she said as she noticed the cut on the right side of my cheeks. She took out a band - aid and placed it on the cut. Damn it was awkward .

" Thanks " I said awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

" Let's go back to class " she said getting back to reality. We headed to our class. I went in and her after a few minutes. Good thing the teacher didn't notice. During class we secretly smiled at each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which love team do you vote for?? Eunhun or Jonghye?? Which do you ship??? Comment and Vote!! Thnx.