ticci toby X reader

Hello I just want to say thank u silentdeath221 for being the first to comment about it . just a heads up you've been in the creepy pasta family for a month.

(y/n)pov.

Jeff and I were on the couch." (y/n) come here please" Toby said I look at Jeff and he just shrugged his shoulders ,"I don't know what he wants" said Jeff as I got up to go to Toby's room . I knocked on his door lightly ," what do you need help with?" I asked then I heard shuffling in the room before I opened the door , I walked in and then the door slammed shut behind me making me jump and I turned around and I could see Toby at the door. I heard the door lock and I started to get nervous and I looked at Toby he had a perverted smile." uhh Toby what are you doing" you asked backing away from Toby as he got closer to you." I just need help with something that only you can fix" he said seductively. "but wh-" you were cut off by him kissing you. You were shocked but kissed back. He liked your bottom lip and u didn't let him in. 'what is he doing' u thought as his hand went to your breast and gave them a squeeze. you gasped in shock and he took that time and stuck his tongue in your mouth. you two were fighting for dominance and he won. He laid u on the bed and left your mouth. you whined and he smirked." are you willing to giving me what I want (y/n)" he asked nipping at your ear and you shivered." anything t-toby" you said a little nervous about what it is because you saw his little 'friend' pop out even more. You stared at him for a while then u did the thing u thought you would never do in your life. You tackled Toby onto the bed and got on top of him. " well your in a rush aren't you (y/n)"you looked up at him in his lust filled eyes and smiled." do you want to be in control toby" you asked bitting your lip. "After you give me what I want" he said as you take off his shirt and then you take off his pants. " your so big Toby" you said as you bit your lip more making it bleed a little." Yes I am" he sits up and takes off his boxers and his d*ck sprang loose. You were starting to rethink things out when Toby grabbed you by your hair and shoved him in your mouth. " suck (y/n)" you obeyed him and started sucking on him. As you sucked on him he grabbed your hair and made you go faster he let out a groan."(y/n) I'm gonna cum" he said and came in your mouth." Swallow (y/n)" he said and you obeyed him and swallowed and he flipped you over." Now I'm in control" he said and started to kiss you. He started playing with your breasts and got you to moan. He took that advantage and stuck his tongue in your mouth. He ran his hands behind your back and undid your bra and slid it off with your shirt. In an instinct you covered your chest with your arms." don't hide yourself I'm still gonna love u" he said and he got your arms off of your chest. He started to suck your left breast and played with your right one. You moaned as he did a little bite on your bud. His free hand started to trail off to your womanhood." Toby please be gentle this is my first time" you said starting to get a little scared. He took off your shorts and panties so you both would be naked. He positioned his member at your entrance. He looked at you and you nodded your head. He slammed into you breaking your virginity right away and you screamed in pain with tears coming down your face. He wiped them away and waited for you to adjust to him inside of you. Then you nodded and he started to thrust into you but very slowly." F-faster Toby" you said."what was that I couldn't hear you" he said putting a hand up to his ear."faster Toby!" You yelled at him and he started going faster. After a few minutes he starts to go inhuman speeds and you were a moaning mess under him. "T-Toby I'm g-gonna t-ahh" you said and came on his member. After a few minutes later Toby came In you." Thank you (y/n) for helping me with my little problem" he said while taking himself out of you. He grabs your weak body and hugs you while pulling the blankets over you two then you fell asleep in his arms.