What A Cheat

(Y/n) pov

I let out a quiet yawn as a bright light filled my vision.

Great, I'm awake.

I was still held tight in Gerard's grasp.

I could hear the guys talking from the main room in the diner, though they were being suspiciously quiet.

I slowly removed myself from Gerard's grasp and proceeded to get dressed.

I slipped on a black t-shirt with a small alien on the top left corner and a new pair of high waisted black skinny jeans.

I quickly closed the blinds in the small room, because the sun was slowly rising, and I didn't want Gerard to wake up with such a small amount of sleep.

I tiptoed out of the room and quietly closed the door, still not wanting to wake my sleeping boyfriend.

"Hey guys," I smiled yet the guys went silent and just stared.
...
"What?"

"Should we talk to her about it," Mikey whispered to Frank.

"You're really shit at whispering Mikes," I chuckled while grabbing a can of soup.

"We can't, it would break her."
"It will break her more if she finds out later."
"So are we telling her?"
"I can't do it."
"Then I'll do it."

"You guys are fucking idiots," I mumbled.

"(Y/n), can I speak to you in private," Frank gestured to the roof.

Now I was getting worried. What if they fucked something up really bad and the aftermath is going to come crashing down on me.

"Yeah sure," I replied, trying to stay calm.

I set down my bowl of soup on the small counter and glanced at Mikey and Ray. Ray was trying to calm down Mikey. Mikey was at the verge of tears. Okay so this has to be something horrid.

Frank and I left the diner and quickly made our way to the roof.

"Try to be quiet, Gee is sleeping directly underneath us," I whispered while slowly stepped towards the edge of the roof.

I sat down and allowed my legs to hang off the edge of the roof and invited Frank to take a seat.
Frank sat down beside me and began his nervous routine of playing with his thumbs and hair.

"Frankie what's wrong," I whispered. He's obviously nervous so something must be really bad.

"It's about you and Gerard," my heart sank.
What in the hell could this be.

"Are there other Killjoys out there?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't want you to freak out or anything, but I think there may be another girl in this equation," Frank frowned.

"What are you trying to say Frank?"

"I think Gerard may be cheating on you sweetheart. I'm not sure, but I think you should talk to him about it."

Is this serious? He thinks Gerard is cheating on me with another woman.
What a comforting thought.

"And what makes you think that Gerard is cheating on me," I laughed, "I don't know if this is some kind of shitty joke, but you need to shut it down."

I was getting genuinely upset by this. I can't tell if it's some horrid joke or if he's being serious.

"(Y/n) this isn't a shitty joke, I think something is going on behind your back."